Reviews for Here
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I must say, this was a cute little fic.
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
It's impressive that you get so much across with nothing more than dialogue...something I think I would find incredibly difficult if I attempted it. The idea that the pharaoh wanted Yugi to solve the puzzle is a nice little touch and while it may or may not have been true it's a nice thought to think about.
yakiyuki5044 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
that's is great...

i'm like it
Gamekatt101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aww, so sweet.

I thought it was cute when Yugi's 'other self' wanted to talk to talk to his Aibou, only to find that he was asleep. The line about 'the other Yugi' not being able to play the Puzzle's game is so true. (laughs) He would probably solve the thing in a minute if he could though.

~Katt
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Well told, and spot-on characterization. I suggest line breaks instead of "the _ conversation".
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
So cute! I loved each and every conversation between Yugi and Yami. You've described their friendship really well.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Sorry for all the review spam. Needing some short stories today and your oneshots are wonderful!

This was lovely. The interplay between the two, and their growing awareness of each other. Very nice.

LOVE this line: "The Puzzle … it is the one game I can never play, isn’t it?"

YES! That is so true, and I never thought of it that way!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aw...KAWAII! *glomps pharaohnic bishies* Oh, very well written. You certainly wrote some circles in this one. Keep writing!
Taranea chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
again, very sweet. The one game he can never play...that thought is pure brilliance, it sounds really good. I hope to see lots more from you. :)
Jenivi7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
aw, cute forever! The ending was adorable and yeah, the progression through the friendship was nice XD

I really love the first conversation though. I've always thought that must have been really awkward . . .
olesia.love chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
m, again, you've really hit these characters square on in this - the progression of their friendship is very fluid (and I find it amusing that two of the five conversations aren't actually conversations). You've captured both their voices well.