Reviews for Credi, Bello?
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wow. Harrys essay was really touching. Loved it
Mythological Stories chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This took me forever and a few days to find again. Read it years ago and remembered it, Most of my searches for it came up with Barney much to my chagrin. Was a cute story 3 And clearly it was memorable enough that I spent days searching for it...finding it accidentally while trying to find one of your other stories.
SeekerDraconis23 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
UniquelyMi chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Deep and funny - wow! I love the concept, but I'd have liked to see a bit more. I might have cried. Maybe explained how the word had helped him in greater detail.
Kst chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This story was positively heartbreaking. ;)
In The Mix chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very beautiful.
inyoureyesifoundgrace chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Tony's right. It'd be "Pensaci, eh?". For the rest... Do you do Italian at school? Cool!

I do Italian at school too, but just because I live in Italy...

I didn't know that "Balauro" means dragon. Maybe it's a south word...

Anyway, the story was great.
Tony chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
A wonderful story, very touching.

I read your comment about 'Pensi?'. Maybe the best way to say think about it would be Pensaci.
BajaB chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Really enjoying your stories, but had to comment on how much I like this for some reason.
ThriceRedeemed chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aww, that was adorable! It really made me smile :)

And hurray for crazy Italian classes! I totally feel you.

ThriceRedeemed
saya.sen chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
The funny thing is, I understood most that from Spanish classes. Except the mi chiamo. In spanish it's me llamo, and it translates to "I call myself". Anyways, I thought the story was very interesting- a little insight into Harry Potter's soul. Nice job.

Saya
aalens chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I am surprised your junior has not demanded a sequel to this one - where, as an adult, he meets the dragon again.

Loved it!
moonlight musings chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
oh you have to write a sequel to this like maybe harry meets the dragon again it would be so cool

luv your story by the way so awesome
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow! Awesome story! Thank you for posting.
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 1 . 12/12/2008