Reviews for I'd Lie
Galaxia SH chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Poor Yumi. This is so sad. But poor Shuuhei, too.
MsMonika chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
love it!
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Lovely look into their life and what they would and won't hide from one another.
VB3z chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That's so sad,but I can relate. Good plot as always.
Idiote chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Yumichika is an idiot . He shouldn't hide that...but I suppose it donesn-t help to see Ikkaku with girls. Poor Yumichika... I'm gonna cry '

( sorry if my english isn't corrct, I'm french )
Jaykakashifan chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
*speechless*
TheTaggerung chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Short and sad, yet sweet. This was just amazing, good job.
kabutoshizune1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love it...I actually went looking for this when I saw the music video for it.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aw, this was so sad! I think you did a great job with this, though. Keep up the great work.
Catspada chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
So sad ( I liked it though.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This had me in tears. I love both Ikkaku and Yumichika, even with his goofy feathers or whatever they are.
ObsidianJade chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Poor Yumi...

I actually found this story (and you, by proxy) from the YouTube vid that was done as a response to this story, and I'm so glad I did!

I'm a total Ikka/Yumi (or is that Ikkachika?) shipper myself, but I do believe that Yumichika and Shuuhei have some sort of friendship; Yumi obviously trusts Hisagi, given that he showed him his shikai, and I love how you've played that between them here.
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Poor Yumichika.
spaz-san chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love this story! I was just listening to this song, someone did an amv and mentioned this ficlet as their inspiration, and I think it works perfectly! I love how you worked the lirics in. I can't wait to read more of your work, unfortunatly that will have to wait since I am on my Christmas Eve/Christmas Day ban (my present to my parents that they don't know about is not reading Yoai or Yuri on those days, this however is a shonen-ai at worst, and therefore safe from that ban!) Anyway I love this fic! (sorry about the rambling *sweat drop*)
Shandrial chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, lovely, I always love reading Yumi/Ikkaku fics. I actually saw the video on Youtube dedicated to this story before I found it here on . They make a lovely pair, the fic and video.