Reviews for More than Friendship Platonic
Summer Wonderland chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Aww.. I was just starting to enjoy this. Well, I hope you decide to continue. This whole date thing with Gum and Corn sounds interesting.
Summer Wonderland chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh my god... I knew Corn was always being placed at #2, but... Geez. Great chapter, it got some dramatic reactions outta me.
icingsugar chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Please please please continue this. More Gum/corn secrets D
Silvite's Cry chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Love it. I'll be looking forward to more of this, and more from you, for sure. Characterization is amazing sexy lovelove. XD No better way to put it, IMO.

Fav'd.
JetSetRadioFuture chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
The reason I didn't review before was because I read it before I didn't have an account, and I fvorited it just to amke sure I didn't lose it! LOL... but it is really really good! Keep writing!

jetsetradiofuture
Jade-Dusk chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
This is my favourite Jet Set Radio pairing and it completely psyched me out to see you use it. Well done, I really like how you write. Keep it up. Don't leave me hanging.
Misguided Angel of Death chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Corn hasn't been takin care of himself, has he? He really needs to perk up a bit. Talk to someone or something. Maybe even going tagging or something...It's so weird seeing him out of it. (Listen to me...I sound like one of the damn characters! -.-) Well well well. Gum's feeling regretful? That's a change of pace lol. And I wonder what Combo and Rhyth were talking about...

LOL Cube is so awesome for that little move! I expected just a punch in the face but that was WAY better (funnier too).

Aww. Ryuji's father is so nice. ((coughunlikehisstupidsoncough)) He really has high hopes for Cube, and that's soo nice. It's like the father she never had... Even if only for a short moment. .

As always, update soon! I'll be waiting!
icingsugar chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Wow, I'm really enjoying this! please write some more! I'd love to see whats going on between Gum and Corn ) And this is one of the best JSRF fics ive read D
Plastic Emotion chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Hm...interesting.

-GCOE
Misguided Angel of Death chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
o.o You'd better finish! It was so heartbreaking, with Corn like that...You've made him one of my favorite characters and now you're going off and making him cry? -sniff- That's mean...

Well, at least my all time favorite character is there to cheer him back up, right?

Hurry and update! Corn needs tha luv! XD
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow, this was kick a$$. Do update, please.

-GCOE
Bagatelle chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Goddamnit, you always make me cry, you horrible person.

I don't know what I can say here that won't make me sound like a broken record, so, I'll just say what you already know. I love it. Love it love it love it. I'm so glad that you took it down and edited it because it just got about two hundred times more awesome and heartache-ridden. Poor Corn...god, poor Corn ;_; I want to hug him so bad...

You've got to know by now that I'm going to end up doing fanart for this story. It deserves it. Really. And I hope this gets tons of reviews, because it deserves those, too. You really do write gems, Noh. This is a diamond in the rough that is this category.

You'd better finish this. Fav'd a million times over.