Reviews for A Visitor Comes to Town
Noddybobble chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Ah, such a sweet story and I loved the comic scene at the end. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
You... are... brilliant.
Absolutely, positively, stunningly brilliant.
It was passionate, and fun, and silly, and cute, and awesome!
You have great ideas, and fun stories.
Caught a few errors, as nothing is perfect, but that didn't make the story any less great. :)
Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece :D
WastedOn chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Brilliant writing. Thank you!
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
:D This was so fun to read. Out of all the MirAndy fics I've read so far, you characterized Miranda the best.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
great story
err247 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
oh my god. your story was hilarious. i couldnt stop laughing throughout the whole thing. miranda being jealous is amazing. and that phone call when he asks to bring miranda along...

"What is going on over there?" interjected Miranda.

"Invite her along too," Nate grinned suggestively. "Can you introduce us?"

"No way in hell," Miranda snarled as Andy babbled, "I don't think that's a good idea."

simply priceless.

and the entire scene with emily at the end. i almost died laughing. my roomate was yelling at me to stop laughing so hard.

amd my favorite line ever...

"Andrea's chef got deported and we can't tell anyone she's eating here for tax reasons"... it.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Very nice. The image of Andy, face down a$$ up, surrounded by a mountain of furs was both funny and titillating.

After seeing the movie I'd never thought of these two as being "good" together, but yourself and other MirAndy talents have changed that for me. More than anything, it makes me sad the movie ended where it did ;-)
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
"A woman called Rosario came to Miranda's house regularly to prepare meals for the household ahead of time." Very Karenish (W&G). I love, love, loved it. You may have yet another cookie.

ShadowCub chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I liked it , never saw the movie now I gotta go and get the dvd.
csi7 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Very awesome fic! Great job. I laughed so much.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I loved this story! You have no idea how much I loved this story! You're an incredible writer! I could not stop laughing throughout the end when Emily showed up. Though I kind of feel bad for Nate I'm glad that she didn't go back to him and stayed with Miranda. As for Miranda being jealous...that was just perfect! Again...loved the story!
chrisdga chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Well, actually I already left you a feedback at LJ and I'm just reviewing to put this story in my favorites.

Again, I loved :)
noneoneoneone11 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That was so cute and funny! Great last line xx
Marish89 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
That was cute. I loved this little series, it was fantastic. I hope you write more in future.