Reviews for Resident Evil 4: A Twist in Reality
supboyyyyy93 chapter 39 . 11/25/2013
Hey what's going on why did stop updating when so close to finishing the story?! I hope u haven't given up on this story.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/14/2013
Hey this is really late but I just wanted to say... PLEASE UPATATE! I know you hear this often from other readers but your almost finished with the fanfiction! I love this story a lot!
from your fellow neighborhood cat
Sean Wilson chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
Hey this might be late but I just thought of it... This theory sounds logic instead of crazziiiee xD Well maybe the merchant was infected by the Las Plagas but his antibody grows parallel with the parasite ( exactly the same as Alice in the Resident Evil movies), so he's actually using his super power to move from place to place. Good day!
Candy908 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
The last line on chapter 2 reminded me of the song Radiactive by Imagine Dragons. It's a great song:)
Love this story!
LittleMonsterMaggot chapter 39 . 8/2/2012
Noooo don't kill Mike! D: Please? :3
Keep up the great work :D
Pancoon chapter 39 . 4/16/2012
Wahhh I need an updates.
Pancoon chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I rather don't like ashley but her whacking Sheila was the most un-Mary sue part I've seen anyone write ... Very realistic for ashley.. which is weird since the feel of this story feels a bit like a crack parody.
Pancoon chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Eeeewwwww...
selectlolNOW chapter 39 . 8/14/2011
LET MIKE LIVE and try to let him go on the ground make him fight the retarded regenerator. make the regeneorator freeze so they can check outhis crazy eyes or somthing anyways. keep going this story is AWSOME
Breadaknee chapter 38 . 12/29/2010
Girl, when you gonna update?

Speaking of this story, I need to reread it all and catch up BEFORE you update again so I know what's going on! I miss this story sooooo much!
Beyond hope of salvation chapter 39 . 11/21/2010
This has token me god-knows how long to read - since I get distracted easily, but oh my god! I loved this! One of the best stories so far I've read on this site. Keep it up girl. (:

The long chapters kept making me re-play the game so I knew exactly what was happening, but I don't regret it. You're very talented in writing and keeping the characters in character. I seriously love you at the momment! And Sheila.. she's just kick-arse. One of the best OC's I've seen in a story so far. (:

Also, I'd love Mike to survive but at the same time.. no. Y'know?

Anyway, I hope you update this. I'd love to read more. (:
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
Hummm, how DOES Merchant get around? XD Great chapter!
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 14 . 10/14/2010
"Ashley with a sad face while Sheila had a "That was freaking awesome" look."

I love the totally different characters! Amazing story!
honeybear chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Woohoo! Merchant POV!
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
I wonder what Merchants house looks like!