Reviews for To Be With You Tomorrow
fireflyangel1 chapter 13 . 4/17/2003
I love it! I love it! I love it!

Please keep going!
fle chapter 13 . 12/25/2002
I absolutly loved this fic! I'm really glad I found it so I could read it!
The Angel of Death 01 chapter 13 . 11/26/2002
Whips tears away. Sniffs. That story was really good. Sad, happy, romantic... the whole aspect. I also read the prequel, and I much say you really are good with these romance fics. Keep up the good work.

PS. What about the Other silver knights?
Mega-Melfina chapter 13 . 8/27/2002
It's...so...beautiful! I'm so happy and giddy and romantic feeling...where's my boyfriend when I need him? Ummmm, anyway...I love this story! You have some great talent.
sora chapter 13 . 5/23/2002
This story is soooooo sweet.

Finnaly Hotaru get a good life.
Audra Kallisto chapter 13 . 4/19/2002
Kallisto: I *might* tell Audra about this, though she'd just complain about the mushiness. But it was just so cute! It made me teary eyed in some parts! I love this story! I LOVE THIS STORY!
tenohkaioh chapter 13 . 4/7/2002
i absoloutely loved this story. you did a great job and everything in there was so believable -. can't wait till you write another sm story.
Michiru Tenoh chapter 13 . 4/2/2002
OMG, that was wicked good. Very funny. I never thought I'd see the day where some of this stuff would be reality. It threw me for a loop. Any chance for another story? ::pleading look::
AuburnTressed chapter 13 . 1/28/2002
KAWAII! I love happy endings, and that ending definatly qualifies as a happy ending_
Tracy chapter 13 . 1/28/2002
So sad '( boo ho
Pippin chapter 13 . 1/28/2002
Wipe. A. Tear. _ Loved it... So very precious... Yesssssssssss my precioussssssssssss... Heh heh heh...
Pippin chapter 11 . 1/28/2002
One word. GIGGLES! _ Ok, so I'll add in a few more words... Um... Cackles? Kawaii? Kawaii I think sums it all up. Yes... Kawaii... That'll do nicely...
Pippin chapter 10 . 1/27/2002
::big tear:: Taru-chaaaaaaaaaaan! How could you do that! I just lost my appitite... Forget breakfast, second breakfast, elvensies, luncheon... ::trails off, muttering aimlessly::
Sango chapter 13 . 1/25/2002
love it

! Sango
BenRG chapter 13 . 1/25/2002
Whee! A half-way decent Outer Scouts story that wasn't just a Haruka/Michiru romance! I loved this story from beginning to end. I think you caught Hotaru's personality just right.

Oh! I got the Sailor Saturn costume wrong! The secondary colour is purple, not grey (rushes off to correct own fic). Anyway, I enjoyed this. Like you, I am a sucker for a happy ending.

BenRG's Rating 8/10