Reviews for Elucidations to the Heart
Orohippus chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
Do you love torturing readers or something?
Renny Wuz Here chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
that was cool.
PropetryOfDracoMalfoy chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
ok, i have 3 things here...

numeral uno: as for your author's note at the end, i think that chad would stop by troy's house or call him or something. he wouldn't just wait until monday at school. his character in the movie and in your story is way too persistant to give up that easily.

numeral dos: there are just a few minor spelling errors that i just wanted to inform you about. maybe try spellchecking it next time?

und numeral tres (is that even how you spell it? and isn't "und" the word "and" german? oh well): i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story it's SO SO SO great! keep up the good work! ILY!
mogi93 chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
Aww I loved this chapter so much! )
PropetryOfDracoMalfoy chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE FIRST 5 CHAPTERS WEREN'T REAL? WAS THAT YOU MAKING A FUNNY OR ARE YOU SERIOUS? and, yes it was a bit short, but no big deal it was very good. update soon. this story rocks hard.
PropetryOfDracoMalfoy chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
WO! this story rocks! i LOVE ryan, and you did such a good job writing about him and gabriella. i heart this story!
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
I actually like Sharpay's POV better. She's really in character. So much so that it is almost frightening. So, I'm guessing Chadpay isn't an option here, huh? ;P Just kidding, but I think it's funny how they clash so much. As a matter of fact, everyone seems to be in character, with the possible exception of Zeke. I don't know...he just to me. But that might just be because Zeke isn't a really well-established character anyway. Also, there was one point where you said "You're drinks will be ready" (might be paraphrasing here) and I think you meant "Your drinks will be ready". But your vocabulary impresses me to no end. I especially enjoyed the first paragraph. Nice use of the language. I still like it, despite the fact that it might not turn out the way I want it to, so I shall put it on alert and see what happens...and if I can keep up. ;)

mogi93 chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
uah! I loved Sharpay so much! great job! )
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
*melts in happiness* Hoorah for the Ryella chapter! Their interaction was what I was looking for and you executed it fabulously. I still hold true the notion that you are a fantastic writer, though one thing bothered me, especially in this chapter. When something belongs to someone, there should be an apostrophe before the "s" at the end of their name. For example "Taylor's idea" or "Gabriella's face" rather than "Taylors idea" and "Gabriellas face". But that's the only thing that bothered me. And believe me, it takes serious talent for nothing to bother me. ;) Ryan is SO suave and cunning and kind and gorgeous and...I'll stop now. But it's all your fault. The Ryella chapter got me going. ;P Fantabulous.

Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Ah, tricking me into reading a Troyella, I see. ;) Unfortunately for my preferences in pairings, you are a great writer and, as of right now, this is the only Troyella I have read...officially. If it IS a Troyella...which I am assuming based on author's notes and such. Anyway, back to the story: WHAT? It was all just a dream? Cheap. Oh, well. I prefer to think of it as an alternative ending. ;) On the other hand, that was funny, in a way. Is Troy so boring that she fell asleep while watching the movie with him? And then she pictured him as Ryan because the latter would be so much more interesting? I'm just going to twist and turn all the aspects of this story into a Ryella, if you don't mind. It's quite fun. Nicely written again.

Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
BWAHA! In your FACE, Troy! Okay, seriously, though, wow. I saw it coming, as you hinted at it several times, but it was still a giant blow, you know? I like this ending better...much better. :P Your writing, grammar and vocabulary are fabulous. It's always nice to see HSM fics that are high quality. ;) The only line I had a problem with was, "Great, not only are three of our closest friends can see, but they’ve got front row!" I think it should read something like "Great, not only can three of our closest friends see, but they've got front row seats!" or something similar. It's just slightly off currently and interrupts the flow a little bit. But, otherwise, a perfectly beautiful piece. I enjoyed it.

filmgrl13 chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Please add more! I am a Ryella fan, and would love to see this story continue!
mogi93 chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
I absolutely love this stories. the first was amazing, I loved the end so much...'Ryan'...aww! Ryella is so beautiful )
DramaDork21 chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Ah, I love this! Poor Gabriella, torn between two guys... Personally, I'd go for Ran, but of course, that's just me ;) I can't decide who I'm rooting for here- Troy or Ryan? Eh, doesn't really matter, I'll probably be happy either way!

And I know exactly what you mean about comparing your writing now to older stuff- amazing what a difference there is, isn't it? I was looking at some of my old stuff the other day and I was just amazed at how BAD it was! Goodness gracious! I sure hope my writing has somewhat improved since then!
dreamer 3097 chapter 3 . 10/7/2007