Reviews for Teenage Dirtbag
Charlie writes stuff chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
SO GOOD. might i add that i LOVE how perfectly you manage to convey shikamaru's total laziness and apathy without using the word "troublesome" once? sometimes writers tend to beat the shit out of the phrase, using it as a crutch and literally planting it in every other sentence, but clearly you aren't one of those writers. i love how you just know that's what he's thinking. it doesn't even need to be said.
Troublesome Shikamaru Fan chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
The t-shirt detail made me laugh so hard! This was fun. Thanks. :)
Wannabe-Temari chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
hahahaha sooo cool :) love this story.
PaintPalette chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I love how it's concise but elaborately detailed at the same time; it flows well and contains good lol-age xD

Awesome story xD
call me milady chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I liked this.

You're articulate in narrating and I love the wittiness. Awesome.
Shalkan's Rider chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
this is an awesome fic, I just heard the song two days ago so this is a really funny coincidence for me. Love it!
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I started reading, the style is really not bad, but I'm not that keen on school stories. On top of that, it was so completely unerealistic how pupils behave towards teachers and how teachers respond to them. “And you might want to get off of Shikamaru before he blacks out"? What kind of request is that, especially from a gym teacher? maybe I just didn't get it, but it's just weird.
xnalu chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
One, I love that song, and two, I love this fic even more. XD

That was pretty damn close to perfect.
Matti.Rose chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
thats great
SailorSOS chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Absolutely Amaizing.

Keep up the Tremendous Work!
PoppinPHRESH chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
your stories are amazing, and so is your style.

kudos to you, kepp writing.

[So I can read and review more.

;D]

-Wenchy
Hobochan chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wow...pretty...dang...wow. I usually don't like high school AUs, but this had me floored. I'm really sad to see it Complete! Well, for what it's worth, if you ever got the inspiration, it would be great to see more. *adds alert -just- in case.*

(And hey, you went to UNH? That's pretty damn nifty.)
SoundsRight chapter 1 . 11/23/2007