Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
write more please!
Cynical Insomnia chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Weird, but I love the MADE Jamie steal gutair picks. Jamie's my fav. and Liberating gutair picks isn't somethin' I really liked so good job, Write more!
Josephine Rayne chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
WOW! That was really good! Excellent writing! Great job :-)
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Wow. Wow. This is even better the second time around! Once again, Mo, you have presented an awesome fic to us. Great stuff! I love how you portrayed Kenny. And like I said the first time I reviewed it: you presented a crap load of issues in a very realistic way. Awesome stuff. Great fic! Definitely one for the favorites list.
starmindy chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Wow! That was really good! I liked how you told the story of a minor character.
l.w.boxes chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
AHH! I love it! Not many people write about Kenny so I thought it was going to be about Tyler. Yea...any way this was REALLY good writing. I liked the part about how Jamie was going somewhere since he got caught. Kinda explains why a lot of times people DO want to get caught. Ya know? What else? THE SONG! It went soo well! This was a very serious VERY cool fic. Awesome job!
Mad Cow chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
Wow, Maureen, wow. You are an amazing authoress because you can get inside people's heads like no one else I have ever read (did that line make sense?) I especially liked the line "He inflicted pain on others and enjoyed it. He was a sadist, not a masochist", because it really provided insight, and that line will probably echo through my head for several days. Once again, Mo', excellent job. Very very awesome. :)
AZKABANCONVICT chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
*gasp* wowsers...
aynonnomous chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
WOW! This is a really serious story. I think people should take it to heart, and pay attention to people who act like Kenny in real life. People are sad and lonely, and I know people who react like this, and it makes me sad when I don't realize what's right in front of my face. So I hope that anyone who reads this story will remember it, and maybe try to help someone you know who is just like Kenny. Sorry if I sound like a preacher or something, this is just a serious issue to me. Great job writing Maurine. It's a well fit story for the topic! Excellent work