Reviews for Whats a Turk to do?
Inactive316 chapter 10 . 9/26/2007
Aw! Brilliant chapter! All is well with the world.

The bad guys are out of the picture and our heroes are making out! _ Thanks for the Julius beanie baby... which I can only assume is adorable and smells like Reno. XD While I'm sad that this fic is over, I really do look forward to seeing more fics from you. Best of luck in the future! Now, I really need to get my Law assignment done and get to class. *sweatdrops*
pangpond chapter 10 . 9/26/2007
oh..mind,this's the last chapter with sweet ending,I love it so much _ and you'll come back with new fic right? I'll wait for it.
Inactive316 chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
Nice use of the dictionary! However, Ramrod reminds me of the movie SuperTroopers... "Team RAMROD!" XD! lol

Anyhoo, the plot has thickened! I wonder what the present is that Reno is carrying around. Also, I like how concerned everyone is for Elena. It's like a bunch of overprotective older brothers. That is... with the exception of Reno, of course. _

I think that I'm rambling in this review for some reason, so it's best that I cut it off here. It was a great chapter and I cannot wait until the next one. Please update soon! _
pangpond chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
OMG!why you end this chapter like this! it's make me wanna know what hapeen next so much T - T ok...update please.
Inactive316 chapter 8 . 9/21/2007
Curse that Dilan! Curse him! . He's getting in the way of Relena action!

Good chapter! Please update soon! _
pangpond chapter 8 . 9/21/2007
Ugh!for reader sake!please don't let Elena die,don't want to see this fic end with gloomy _ and when Elena says Reno didn't find her in life stream it is remind me to Kingdom of heaven movie,when Olando says "how his lover live in hell? because she always in his heart"...haha something like that,ok!you make me jump out of the seat for what happen next? update please.
pangpond chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
Oh..this is the reason for Dilan shot Elena,he want to revenge all Turk ! *sigh* poor Elena,hope she doesn't has the end like Carmen and sure all Turk will save her life expecially Reno _ ok!next chapter please.
Inactive316 chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
Well that explains a few things! I almost feel sorry for them... gah, can't be feeling sentimental about the "bad guys"! ALMOST being the keyword. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter with some Relena action! Great work! _

Oh, and thanks for the tiger lily/shoutout! _
Inactive316 chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Aw, she remembers them! :) Please update soon! I'm enjoying the story, thus far.
Inactive316 chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
No! Someone was shot? This is horrible! I would guess, but I don't want to know! X_X! Okay... I want to know... on to the next chapter now.

Nice kiss scene, by the way. :)
Inactive316 chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Aw, I want to tackle Reno. T_T!

*grins* Anyway, I'm happy that the chapters are getting longer! This was a cute one. Keep it up! _
Inactive316 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
DUN DUN DUN! XD!

The plot has indeed thickened. I love their little moment on the roof. :) Good job!
Inactive316 chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Aw, poor Reno! His first experience with jealousy. *shakes head* Anyhoo, on to chapter 3! Excellent job! :)
Inactive316 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Only nine reviews for a RenoxElena fic? INJUSTICE! I shall review every chapter! XD!

I like where this is headed. Keep up the good work! :)
pangpond chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
Who got shot is Elen !this is so surprise for me but hey!I love this chapter,love to see Reno worry about her more then anyone,ok next chapter please.