Reviews for The Demon in Me
BreanaRenee'3 chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
This is an amazing story. At first I read it and I was like "how the heck are you going to work out John being blind?!" When I read that he got his sight back I was so happy.

I have one question though. Are you going to finish this story? Please let me know if you DONT. It must have been FOREVER since you updated but, how would i know? I read the story late.

Ryro stories are REALLY SCARCE and most of the ones I read are not complete. Tht's why I post Reviews like this to see if the Author will continue or not. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. :)
FW Wandering chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Is it just me or is Piotr trying to cause a fight here? Why has no one thought to tell Bobby his girlfriend may be dying? I hope Charles doesn't try to solve the little Pryo split personality problem like he did last time, we all saw how well that worked the 1st time. Love the video! Hope you update soon.
Jaxjax chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
This story is just plain awesome! If you are going to continue to write it please update soon! I need to know more! I totally love it! But if you have stopped writing it I understand too! Either way thanks for the great story!
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Awesome love the story really hope you write more :):):)
sage chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
this such a great story! i have read it twice! i was wondering if you are ever planning on writing any more or if you decided you were done with it? i really hope you write more...i really want to see what happens! so please please please update again! or at least let me know that you aren't planning on doing anymore. you are an amazing author and i'm sure that there are a lot of people who would love an update(considering how many reviews you have)! i love love love this story and i really hope you will update again soon! i'll be waiting! ()v
Al chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
I so wish this would be updated.. its amazing.
dreamer chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
hey! AWESOME story! luv the trailer on youtube, too. please write more! i'm dying to know what's going on! although, i have a slight idea ...
magic-queen13 chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
please update! such a cliffhanger, I wanna know what happens badly! I loved this chapter!
corbsxx chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
so good !
corbsxx chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
ohh ! please update soon !
FluidDegree chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
I absolutely love this chapter, I wonder if there is going to be a confrontation between John and bobby. hope you get to update soon
Ratdogtwo chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
a new chapter wow gets up and does a happy dance. glad to see yah back hope its not another year before the next chapter. anyway another awsome chapter keep up the great work
stylish-kid-in-the-riot chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I love this story and I'm so glad you updated it! Please keep updating, your writing is great!
megblue chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
you finally write, thank god. i love the story. write more
hotbritt5000 chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
WO! (I Should Stop Thats Now Lol) WO! I'm Just Happy! NEW CHAPTER! HELL YEAH! It Was A Good One 2! Can't Wait For More, And I'll Always Be Round :)