Reviews for Chances
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Finally a unique Flash pairing! Or atleast a hinted Villain x Wally attraction. So many what ifs...
This would make an interesting AU fic.
Nyx811 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Update please
numbuh13m chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
oh, damn lex, he should get his ass kicked for hurting Wally, weep nice job, i enjoyed this storey very much
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I swear, after this episode I was thinking why didn't he look for the Flash? He is kinda-sorta in charge of a giant criminal organization for pete's sake! Anyway, I like it!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Oh my.
This is wonderful!
I absolutely adored this!
Really.
And I loved that you gave Tala a heart.
John & Wally interaction was amazing.
Batman caring for Wally, made my heart melt just a bit-okay a lot. But still.
This is really brilliant!
Mrs. BYG chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
I, for some reason, now have a new love for Tala.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
wow poor wally being semi tortured and then forgetting it. plus he missed his concert.
Captain Loconut chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Interesting story.

I am impresses someone else notices Batman's smile after Wally got out of the speed force. Can't wait to finish this
crOwnlEssG chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Aw, man, this is AWESOME! You should totally do a sequel with this!
kyothefallenkit chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Is Flash ever going to remember? Will Tala be exposed of what she's done? I mean, she can find another hot piece of man ass in the justice league or something lol XD
Imbir chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
Very interesting and well-thought story, everything makes sense - Luthor had very good reason for searching Flash, he knew how does he look like, and with such memory it wasn't hard to render Wally's face on paper. Those events in the episodes had a potential, it's a pity that it wasn't exploited. Fortunately you used it, and you did it really good.
The Demon from The Village Hidden in The Mist chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
the femur is one of the hardest bones to break

its really good.
Kyer chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
You know what's truly disturbing?

I've just finished watching the end of Divided We Fall (Brainiac) where Wally has rammed into Luthor/Brainiac enough times to literally knock the man's socks off-and everything else it seems. I mean, Luthor is starkers lying there in the ruined asphalt with Wally over him! That's weird enough to contemplate right there, but is it the end of it? No.

When they are forming the superhuman chain link to save Wally from paradise (heh, some friends there) I don't see Luthor anymore. This implies that while they were busy he got away. LUTHOR IS STREAKING IN THE CITY! As if not washing his hands in the restroom wasn't evil enough.
Kyer chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Oh, if she only knew! lol

Well, you did finish this. Heh.

Been catching some Flash scenes on YouTube. Pretty funny stuff there. Now I'm wondering if they ever did an episode (because I only know which episodes feature Flash as I find them) where he gets a personality transplant and becomes as serious as Batman? Would be interesting to see the looks on the others faces-and I don't think they'd like the change for all their griping on his childish antics.
Kyer chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Well, what do you know? I've only been a Flash fan for about a week now and was beginning to wonder if *any* of the fanfic writers had picked up on the fact that Luthor now knew what Wally looked like and that Tala (unknowingly) preferred him to Luthor. *sigh* This one isn't going to be any more finished than your wonderful Bat/Flash fics is it? Oh well. I'm sure I'll enjoy as much as there is, regardless.