Reviews for Potential
spicarus chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I wish you had continued this.
As the main body of this story took place in a dream/spiritual plane it stands to reason that Hotaru might not be amongst the living. Then with her calling Ranma "mama," well they say that no good deed goes unpunished.

But, if Hotaru still lives you've got to wonder how the other Sailor Moon characters will react to Hotaru's attachment/relationship (not a romantic one) with Ranma.
The Last Z Fighter chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I have to say, this story has me intrigued. I like the start of it as it gives me something to sink my teeth into and keep me interested. On the other hand because of that I'm stuck waiting for more until you finally update this story. It's been years, but I'm still hopeful since though rare updates years after has happened before.

I'd have to wait until more the story is revealed to really comment but so far I'm liking the premise. I also like the fact Ranma and Hotaru are more of a family relationship then romantic; its a really nice change of pace. It's also far less cliche in my opinion. You have a casual but easy to get into style, you don't go over board with details and drown the reader but keep a nice pace to move things along. I mean, some go overboard with describing everything from the chair to a clipboard.

In closing, it's a good start and I'm looking forward to more. I also wanted to thank you for putting my story on your favorites. It means a lot when someone of your skill level actually likes my work.

Best of luck in future chapters and stories.

-The Last Z Fighter.
god of all chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
god of stuff chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was rather good as far as first chapters go. I would love to see mroe of this whenever you get around to it.
Spokavriel chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
How long is too long? It has been a couple years and I would love to see how the morning after this event goes. Between all the fighting and then the healing of the spirit plane its still a bit ambiguous. Did Ranma end up absorbing Hotaru's soul to be reborn in a more natural way from her girl form or did Hotaru just adopt Ranma and make it so they are destined to find each other soon after waking?

Looking forward to seeing this continued.

Daniel Thomas Stack

Spokavriel yahoo. com
quickshot0 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hmmm, 3 years of no updates, nice story premise, more then acceptable writing. What can I possibly say that would make an impact on some one who hasn't written since then. Probably best not to I guess..., though I'm tempted because the premise is rather interesting.

I hope you manage to get back to writing this, or maybe some thing else, you certainly are good enough at it. I'll keep this story favourited in any case, in case any thing ever happens with it again.

On a side note, what a cliffhanger to leave it at, at that. How will Ranma react to being called mama. I want to know. Wahhh!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Damn, please tell me they went back in time of somethin to the Silver Millennium or before Saturn awakened and Ranma's Sailor Saturn.
AlagonOldrich chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
actually Ranma would be 16-17 if you are placing him in furinkan koukou at the same time as nabiki and kuno are attending (koukou only lasts from 15-18 years old), and hotaru (who would be a cybernetic organism at this time going by the manga) was 12 at her first appearance (act 24) having just entered Chugakkou at mugen gakuen.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Why the hell are you leaving it at this? It's been almost two years! WE NEED MORE ASAP!
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
So Hotaru is going to be reborn as the Daughter of Ranma-chan. Oh this sounds fun. Who the heck do you have in mind for the daddy? Or is it going to be an accident of some sort causing self impregnation? I've seen that done well in a couple limes.

Where does this fit time wise compared to Sailor Moon? You said Pharoh 90 was dead so I'm guessing Ranma is taking place after something happens to kill off the Senshi. But what?
cinderdyane chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I have to say this is one of my favorite stories. Im curious though... are you still writing or this one of the many stories that have great potential but never get finished?
Immatrael chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I'm hooked. This is a great premise (though... Ramna Silence EXTREMELY BAD...) and I can't wait to see more of it.

Something leads me to doubt Ranma will just go "oh, right, okay. I'll be your mama then" though... S/He isn't exactly that sort of person. I expect much chaos and wacky hijinks! ;p

Hotaru's reactions I like. And I'm gonna be interested to see how each side of the equation reacts to the other (Nerima Wrecking Crew to Hotaru and Senshi to Ranma) when the two actually meet in the real world.

Update soon!
viki chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Still think you should have done a Ranma/Hotaru matchup. Ages aren't that big of a deal. They did it in Sailor Moon anyway with Usagi and Mamoru.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Good luck on the next chapter!
kingarthur chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
hey greater chapter, you really managed to portray each of the charactors well. so please update soon.