Reviews for Behind These Hazel Eyes
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Loved it!
Lana Ves chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
i am curious, in a terribly morbid way, about what Alec was saying, "Oh, shit!" about halfway through this chapter... my imagination can formulate things, but oh, it was funny. Awesome fic, so far! it is entertaining and not sappy, which is great. keep up the great work!
dancer in the rain chapter 12 . 2/3/2009
beutiful amazing story i loved especially songs their was amazing good choice i loved story plot was interesting the characters are realictic please write more i am sure people want read more your work
Leona Cazadora chapter 12 . 10/24/2008
Nice story, though I wished you'd have let Max beat the crap out of crazy Lindsay at the end. Overall though, well written, good attention to keeping the plot details consistent throughout.

Thanks for writing.
darkaznangel452 chapter 12 . 6/25/2008
aw...i've been waiting to read this story and i just haven't had time. it's so good! i love it!

ariana
pcirish chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
really great fic
ParkerEvanss chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
Very good fic. The only thing I would have appreciated more is if he had not fallen for the lie, and if he had not spent so much time with the *itch that Maxie felt he was spending more time with her than with his mate. I would love to read a sequel if you write it, but I would really appreciate it if you avoid making either of them feel jealous in it. Thanks for sharing your talent.
ParkerEvanss chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
Wow. You are good at the plot twists. Keep 'em coming- just as long as he stays completely faithful to her and she knows it. And as long as things end happy.
ParkerEvanss chapter 10 . 2/4/2008
Ugh. I like how Alec is completely faithful to her and completely in love with her, but that Lindsay has got to be one of the most annoying characters I've ever come across. I totally want to rip all her appendages off her and ram them down her throat before ripping her head off and stuffing it down the garbage disposal.
ParkerEvanss chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
Well, I love that they are officially together, and mated. I really appreciated how you made Logan decent. As far as Lindsay though- holy heck! What a *itch! And there is absolutely no way that it could possibly be true, is there? Not with your reassurances of a happy ending?
ParkerEvanss chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
Wow. That chapter was even better than the others. Your combination of passion and emotion is incredibly impressive.
ParkerEvanss chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
Damn! That was incredible. Just makes you fall in love with Alec all over again, doesn't it? Man, if Max doesn't want him, I do.
ParkerEvanss chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
This is just so completely unfair- to both of them. Alec deserves to feel wanted by the one he loves, and Max deserves to be with and realize she loves the one she is meant to be with. Poor Alec- even when he gets her, he gets his heart trampled on. He should get so much better than that. I look forward to reading when he does.
ParkerEvanss chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Man, Alec is so wonderful. He makes the absolute perfect boyfriend/mate- if only Max could see it. He's strong, masculine, a true leader, yet gentle and caring at the same time. Makes a girl wish there were more of those types out in the world.
ParkerEvanss chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
I loved that chapter! The way Alec established dominance and fought for her. The way they chose each other. Most especially the way that he almost realized that it wasn't just the heat making him feel the way he was. If only she could have had the same realization. I can't wait to read how you fix this. :)