Reviews for As the Seventh Month Dies
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hmm, interesting. I hope you'll continue this, by either adding chapters or adding sequels. Too many LExSS stories are written as wish-fulfillment fics without really taking into consideration the character's core personalities, likely reactions to the current situation, or personal histories. This starts out promisingly, and I'm only sorry it ends too soon.
TwilightHungerGamesHarryPotter chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wonderful story! :)
We-Are-Groot chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I liked how you kept it original, Lily's married to James but there's still this love/hate relationship with Snape, quite cute :')
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Very interesting way to have Harry born. I like that Snape was instrumental. It adds another dimension that is highly intriguing. I wonder how long he stayed?
Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Nice.

This was a great story!
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Wow, this is wonderful story, and well written! I love the Lily-Severus moment ]
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Just barely a July baby. Brilliant. I love the feeling of growing tension that you created.
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That was beautiful and inspiring. It belongs on my favorite list. Great job! -Carl
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Beautiful work! It was a really good take on Harry's birth. I laughed at “Oi!” James suddenly shouted at Sirius, who was standing next to the foot of the bed. “Do you mind stepping away from that particular end of the bed?” Very funny!

Keep up the good work! Love From PurpleLight~
georgesgurl117 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wow! That was excellent!
spaciireth chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Aw, that was really cute. I liked Snape's involvement. And James/Lily-ness is always just too cute for words. Lovely piece.