Reviews for The Rules of Life
Stormwing89 chapter 16 . 9/7
Loving this story- please keep writing it!
Kate Snape21 chapter 13 . 7/14
i know this was in a chapter before but i can't remember what one but you know when Lilly and James were killed by Voldemort and sirius was Apparently a death eater or at least on Voldemort's side in the books (i think i haven't actually read the books) and the movies but it was actually Peter,
well Snape was a death eater at the time so wouldn't you think that he would know that peter was on Voldemort's side and Sirius wasn't so Dumbledore could have asked Snape then found out Sirius was innocent all along unless Snape didn't know peter was a death eater... i just thought of that and thought i would share it with you :) i love your story so far but i wish Sirius was a good guy but apart from that awesome story :)
nightpurr1 chapter 16 . 5/17
I have been enjoying your story. I love the way your not putting the focus on the main parts of the movies/books version as many do. It allows me to have a better view of your writing. Keep up the good work.
3tdeuu6gf4 chapter 16 . 5/12
If it was to be updated no later than monday 2012 then why is it still not updated at the present 2016 you have had 4 years ? As one of your readers i would greatly appreciate it if you continue with this story !
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Did you die? Why the hell have you not updated this? I HATE YOU UNLESS YOU UPDATE THIS! (Which is mean but I must convey to you how much I want you to update this!)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Ugh like omg, I hope this is finished. Cause with all these Ans saying "I know I haven't writeen in years" I hope you finished this...
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
That's cool! Have any kids?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
AHHHH CREEPY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Wow! I would have never guessed that English wasn't your first language!
michelle chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Dear Author
I regret to inform you that I beleave that you are writing a snape raises harry and not a romance between harry and snape please relist it I feel it is misslisted as a sub/dom fanfic
yaoichallenge21 chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
This is a great story. Very intruiging. I hope u update soon, cant wait for the next chapter! Kudos!
SakuraKoi chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
So sad bring the other zabini back to life
plush1000 chapter 15 . 2/22/2015
Tried to post a review, was told I already posted one so had to come back a chapter. Still love this story. Hope it's not abandoned. Please update.
phoenix-rob chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
Please continue, Its lovely that Harry is now starting to talk.
Does he go further with Blaise or will he chance a proper Dom/Sub with Severus?
I want to know. Please complete this story.
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
Why on earth isn't Neville's grandmother Augustsa Longbottom doing anything to stop or at least to protect her grandson, he is after all the heir to the house of Longbottom - or is the old lady so far stuck up Dumbledore's a...?