Reviews for The Rules of Life
SakuraKoi chapter 7 . 4/7
So sad bring the other zabini back to life
plush1000 chapter 15 . 2/22
Tried to post a review, was told I already posted one so had to come back a chapter. Still love this story. Hope it's not abandoned. Please update.
phoenix-rob chapter 16 . 2/21
Please continue, Its lovely that Harry is now starting to talk.
Does he go further with Blaise or will he chance a proper Dom/Sub with Severus?
I want to know. Please complete this story.
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 2/3
Why on earth isn't Neville's grandmother Augustsa Longbottom doing anything to stop or at least to protect her grandson, he is after all the heir to the house of Longbottom - or is the old lady so far stuck up Dumbledore's a...?
I can't tell that english is your second language. Let the haters hate but I wanted to say thank you for the story. I've been reading all night and am glad to find a all Harry slash that's more then 2 chp long.
Fmh chapter 16 . 1/25
Just re-read this again, couldn't review as already done so. Please if you can carry on with this story it is so good!
shadowfurie chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
o, no I only just noticed that your last update was in 2012. Does this mean you have abandoned this fic?
kat1316 chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
please please please update!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Nathalie Joe chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Wow! That is one good story, too bad you didn't finish it... Are you planning to get back to it?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
great story
Arcane Theorem chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
I just found this story and I absolutely love it! The characterization, the plot, the pacing-all spectacular and well-written!

I was a bit sad to realize it hadn't been updated since 2012 but I'm hoping that it will be continued soon as it has great potential to it and it still fascinates me even after reading it all in one go :)

I ardently hope you continue this story as well as it's a breath of fresh air in the fandom to see Snape and Harry slowly plod through a complex and rewarding relationship (as well as see them both grow as strong characters) in a fanfic that will ultimately be a Snarry.

Well done and I very much hope to see more from you soon with this story, indeed!
SilentSable chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Awesome story! I was so happy when I read about South Africa, I'm also a proud South African :D some people are so ignorant and describe SA as a veld with lions lol I wish you would continue the story! All the best, Silentsable
violetdusk12 chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! Thia is such an AMAZINGLY great story. How can you have forsaken, us, your loving readers by not finishing this masterpiece?

PLEASE for the love of all that is holy finish this story!
billjenny6972 chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Please continue thus story soon!