Reviews for The Rules of Life
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Did you die? Why the hell have you not updated this? I HATE YOU UNLESS YOU UPDATE THIS! (Which is mean but I must convey to you how much I want you to update this!)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Ugh like omg, I hope this is finished. Cause with all these Ans saying "I know I haven't writeen in years" I hope you finished this...
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
That's cool! Have any kids?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
AHHHH CREEPY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Wow! I would have never guessed that English wasn't your first language!
michelle chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Dear Author
I regret to inform you that I beleave that you are writing a snape raises harry and not a romance between harry and snape please relist it I feel it is misslisted as a sub/dom fanfic
yaoichallenge21 chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
This is a great story. Very intruiging. I hope u update soon, cant wait for the next chapter! Kudos!
SakuraKoi chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
So sad bring the other zabini back to life
plush1000 chapter 15 . 2/22/2015
Tried to post a review, was told I already posted one so had to come back a chapter. Still love this story. Hope it's not abandoned. Please update.
phoenix-rob chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
Please continue, Its lovely that Harry is now starting to talk.
Does he go further with Blaise or will he chance a proper Dom/Sub with Severus?
I want to know. Please complete this story.
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
Why on earth isn't Neville's grandmother Augustsa Longbottom doing anything to stop or at least to protect her grandson, he is after all the heir to the house of Longbottom - or is the old lady so far stuck up Dumbledore's a...?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
I can't tell that english is your second language. Let the haters hate but I wanted to say thank you for the story. I've been reading all night and am glad to find a all Harry slash that's more then 2 chp long.
Fmh chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
Just re-read this again, couldn't review as already done so. Please if you can carry on with this story it is so good!
shadowfurie chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
o, no I only just noticed that your last update was in 2012. Does this mean you have abandoned this fic?
kat1316 chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
please please please update!