Reviews for Dreaming Orange
ViolettBlack chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Hallöchen!
Deine Fanfictions sind klasse! Bitte komm zutück und schreibe weiter !
Diese Geschichte verdient es fortgesetzt zu werden!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Ohkay, I'd appreciate an update as much as you appreciate reviews. So here's the deal: you update and for every update I'll review. NOW UPDATE!
webber82 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hey ... any chance you've got another chapter hidden somewhere? :D
odalys-ortiz chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Love the fic. You must update soon. Max needs to get better.
jfg207 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
OOH... You had me with Max in that ice... Come on get us out of there. Whose hands are reaching... Logan's ... and who else was there?

It's cold... "{ Please help!

More more...
frogflute2 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Can't wait to read more.
lisa316 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Updates make me so happy.

I really liked this, but especially the second half with Max reliving her worst fears and Logan's voice calling her back to safety. makes you wonder what was really going through her head when she was seizing (since it's silly to assume she just had the same five flashbacks over and over :P)I like you accounting of events much better.

If anything would wake me up, his smokin' hot, sexy voice would be it. *Melts*
lozzie84 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
welcome back! a chapter worth the wait, update again soon!
shywr1ter chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Yay, so glad to see more of this!

Terrific chapter, but the detail of Max's dream and how she worked Logan's words into it were compelling! Interesting to see inside Max's mind during the seizures, especially if they result in such dreams - yet another reason for her to hate them so much!

And the end promises more... also great to see!
Mari83 chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Update, yay:-)

Such a classic comfort scene, I especially like the use of Logan’s voice as an orientation for Max in her dream while he feels safe to talk to her in the assumption that she can’t hear.

My favourite part, so sweetly caring:

"He could see the rapid movement of Max’s eyes behind closed lids, and somehow he knew instinctively that he had to keep talking. He told her about the breakfast he’d prepare for them in the morning, when she got better; he described every ingredient, every detail, his voice sounding like rain drumming softly, steadily on the rooftop"
annie200 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hope you are going to continue this, it's a great start.
RoseRed chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I'm really looking forward to the new year and a new chapter to this story.

I'm not nagging, I'll wait as long as it takes.
frogflute2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Wow, I cant wait to read more.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Such a great story! (and sorry to be so late in reviewing!)

The overall sense of the ethereal makes this so compelling-I really like the idea that each of them is so drawn by the images of the other, even long after the transfusion. The images themselves are powerful enough to pull them away from RL- just what happens when new relationship takes someone over.

Something I never considered until you had it here, that the dream involved each of them minimizing the chair as a barrier between them. The way the show used the chair to make the relationship "impossible" (which of course didn't work)it didn't occur to me that the dream could be used so subtly. But they certainly *did* use "the chair" as a euphemism for his injury and all it involved, and Max repeatedly told him it didn't matter. Here, in their thoughts, you repeat that for both of them as the chair is literally moved out of the way from their dance. Ah, of course!

Each is consumed with the dream in their own way, and each "version" is so fitting. I'm looking forward to seeing how they interact not only with Max ailing, but with the dream still so prominent in their thoughts. Thanks for this! ;}
WingedBlack chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
When's the next one coming? I want to know!