Reviews for Alone at Night
Shinji Ikari3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Beautiful, moving, and touching. As much as multiple stories you wrote later on were. I don't mean you haven't improved since this story, but this story shows you were still skilled at writing something beautiful, moving, and touching earlier on too. And I didn't find the story hard to follow logically. I've written a lot of train-of-thought myself, so I had no problems following this story. (Can it be called "train-of-thought?")

Are there plotline inconsistencies in this story? I don't remember this portion of the Manga as clearly as other portions, but wasn't Ed sure the thing they'd created wasn't Trisha since before he returned to Central City from Resembool? And wasn't he and Al discussing not whether they should get their bodies back, but that Al now did want his body back because he can't stand the nights alone?
AlysiaRhythm chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This was just so heartrendingly adorable, thank you. Thank you so much. You are an amazing writer and I will have you know that I lost a lot of sleep last night because of going through all of your Ed/Al brotherly love stories. :) The way you write them, to me, is perfect. Please keep up the good work!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aaaaw! So cute, I love it! Big brother Ed, to the rescue!
TheWaffleMonster chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
*snif* Awwwww...darn it, I love these two so much. Best relationship ever, all the more so because it's not romantic and mushy.
I really liked the flashback of young Ed and Al. They were so cute when they were little. They're cute when they're older, too, but I just find them especially adorable back then.
Darn it, I'm not saying what I want to...Ummmm, I love the story and your writing is amazing. You have my respect! And stuff.
Syra Sunn chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
AWWWWW! The brotherly love is so ADORABLE here! XD Makes me wish there wasn't such a large gap between my own brother and I (although he did fall asleep against me the other day - we were in the car).

Don't worry, you don't have to reply to EVERY one of my reviews. Like this one was a show of my appreciation, so don't worry about it _
Skydive Off Isengard chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I believe I shall reiterate the general consensus of "Awwwwwwww :3". The thought of Al being alone every. freaking. night has bothered me, so it's a nice thought that Ed will sit with him sometimes, even if he falls asleep while sitting there. At least he's THERE with him. Great job. :)
feathersnow chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
aww! yes, you've portrayed this very well. It's good to be in Al's shoes which i;ve never thought about. poor Al- he can't sleep for 4 years :'(
baconinthesoap64 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
D'AW! I LOVE IT! you are so good at his! waah!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That was really cute. I love Ed/Al brotherly fluff.
Anorak Myth chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Aw! Poor Al! Awesome Ed! Ed and Al brotherly fics are awesome. I loved the flashback. So cute! This was adorable! *favs*
HaiJu chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow... that's so sweet!

I think people sometimes forget that Ed's still a big brother. This story shows that trait in him beautifully. I like the repeating phrase...being alone at night...it draws everything together nicely.

Thank you for writing!

~Hj
X Inori x chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Whoa! Yours is way better then mine [same concept almost] well done!
kessyj chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
OMFG-I love it so much! -cries- SO job! D
Gelendra chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Aw! Pure brotherly fluffiness! I love it. You really write these kinda things beautifully.
Syolen chapter 1 . 8/31/2007