Reviews for A New beginning
Since 2007 chapter 30 . 9/4/2014
Hey, I've re-read your story several times, I really love this story-especially the more intimate moments. I noticed there hasn't been an update in about a year. Hopefully you update soon, fingers crossed.
vivien.gorner chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Did you... Did you really re-write it? Your story was awesome before, you didn't have to do anything but continuing it! But really, it is just as brilliant as before.
vivien.gorner chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh... I was so wrong in my last review... French form of Francisco is Fran├žois, of course. Sorry for that. The most amazing thing is, I think, that Hannibal teaches an American young girl how to fight. With a harpy knife. I have one of those knives, and they are... Hm.. I just love them. And when I first watched "Hannibal" and saw that he had a harpy too, I loved it even more.

and once again, I don't speak (or write, for that matter) English very well, so... APOLOGIES!
vivien.gorner chapter 26 . 3/7/2014
Hello! I re-read chapter 26 and I just wanted to say: there aren't any coyotes in France. Ferrets, foxes, badgers, but no coyotes. In fact, you won't be able to find those anywhere in western Europe. And, in chapter... I think it was 24 or 25... Francisco is an Italian name. The French form of it would be, I think, Frances.

again, English is not my first language, I am German and live near France, and this is NO FLAMES!
vivien.gorner chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
Now I've finished chapter 30 or whatever chapter it is, and... Please, don't stop writing. I would fall to the ground dead if you would. Hannibal is soooooo OOC, but in a great way. And sorry, English is not my first language and I can't write it very well. (I think.)
vivien.gorner chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
I love him. Since I was eleven years old. I haven't read the whole ff yet, and I don't know what his intentions are, but... I am fascinated by this man. Others dream of ponies and clowns and fantasy worlds, I dream of conversations with the good doctor.
vivien.gorner chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I have only read chapter one, but I already like it. And, I know it sound stupid and nerdy and whatever, but when I read your name, I had an idea for a Lost/VMars Crossover... I am creepy... But thanks for inspiring me!
oneblacksheep chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Please update. This story is vital to me
oneblacksheep chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Please update. Please oh please oh please. I need this story in my life, please update. ;_ ;
oneblacksheep chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
Please oh please update
sandy.morganlopez chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I'm wonderfully on edge waiting to see where you go with this...I'm hoping that IF Lector is going to eventually leave Gabby, that they at least have a few intense encounters that either come VERY close to intimate or ARE intimate. I'm not a writer at all (I am very much a grammar Nazi but I am so excited to get to the intense interactions that my writing is chopping and rushed :( ) , but I didn't think it would hurt to share an idea with you that you could run with and improve on-or disregard as you will. lol It was because of YOUR writing in this story that I pictured another 'training session' where her legs are around his wait and he slams her against the wall and their feelings break through and kiss...or a scene where he spins her around where he is against her back and smells her neck, then bites her shoulder hard enough to JUST draw blood. I think it would suit them both as he has such a dark side and she seems so drawn to him. I hope I didn't offend you or irritate you with these suggestions. I've never made any like this before but I really enjoyed your writing and as I said, I have 'ideas' but I don't have the 'flow' to pursue the writing on my own. I have absolutely NO problem with you using or ignoring anything I've tossed your way. Thanks for 'listening'. :)
sandy.morganlopez chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
OK...I'm DYING to see how this plays out...I think your writing is fantastic and I've loved this story...PLEASE don't wait too long to post more! :)))
sandy.morganlopez chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
I'm already sad thinking that I'm about 2/3 of the way done...:(((
sandy.morganlopez chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Wow...I absolutely LOVED it! I loved the descriptions of the activities, the interaction between the characters and ESPECIALLY how Gabrielle handled the horrid Dr. Tanner! Can't wait to keep reading and see how things develop. :)
Rmeyer90 chapter 30 . 7/1/2013
I saw an update and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Turns out they werent. I went back and reread the whole story before i got to the new chapter. Finally read the new chapter and all i gotta say is my god it was great. Cant wait for the next one