Reviews for A New beginning
city bookworm chapter 30 . 5/11
You stopped at a good part. They have been getting along so well so far, I keep thinking the nature of their relationship might change. But she'll have a choice soon, to go home or not. If she is afraid of her father, the kids at school, the FBI or just because she likes her odd but new life. Any of these reasons could've and I assume would be valid. With that I can't see her leaving Hannibal. It was a interesting move to have Mapp join the hunt for him. It's really too bad that it has been so long since you've written this story.
Re-reading chapter 30 . 3/20
It's hard to believe that it's been almost eight years since I first began reading this story. Surreal even how time flies, or slips through our fingers, life is strange that way. But every time I re-read this story, it never fails to make me smile, it always feels like I'm reading it for the first time, even though I've probably read it a hundred times or more now and I thank-you for that.

I hope you have a great day.

And many raspberry dawns,

McTavish
Re-reading chapter 30 . 3/20
Please write chapter 31
Re-reading chapter 29 . 3/20
I really like this chapter it fills me with so much joy
Re-reading chapter 29 . 3/20
Please write chapter 31 :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Re-reading chapter 28 . 3/19
Please write chapter 31 :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Re-reading chapter 26 . 3/19
Please write chapter 31 :):):):):):):):):):):)
Re-reading chapter 25 . 3/19
Please write chapter 31 :):):):):):):):):):)
Re-reading chapter 21 . 3/19
Please write chapter 31 :):):):):):):):):)
Re-reading chapter 17 . 3/19
Please write chapter 31 :):):):):):):):)
Re-reading chapter 15 . 3/19
Please write chapter 31 :):):):):):):)
Re-reading chapter 13 . 3/19
Please write chapter 31 :):):):):):)
Re-reading chapter 10 . 3/19
I will always love this chapter, Hannibal seems so free, please write chapter 31 :):):):):)
Re-reading chapter 7 . 3/18
Please write chapter 31 :):):):):)