Reviews for The Challenges of Keeping Up the Captain's Spirits
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awww. I'm all filled up with the warm and fuzzies right now :D lol
Corky the Quirk chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You really have the character of Fred down well. I'm impressed!

I really enjoyed this one-shot. I really can't even begin to say what I liked because, honestly, I liked it all. Although I adored when Fred said "I won't have you impugning [Angleina's] honor, George." That was just perfect.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
You absolutely get the twins, should write more Fred-George fics! :D You nail them!

Loved the humorous tone of this fic, yoiu do humour and angst very well!

Great writing!
omgromance chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
AWWWWWW SOOOOO CUTE!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Great story! Go Fred! He's a good role model for every young boy... Okay, maybe not... Anyway, thanks for writing this! God bless!
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
aw so cute, i love it
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow, this is really good. You characterize them really well, the interactions seem quite genuine. I particularly enjoyed the "just one of the guys" bit, and "am not/are too" and Fred's thoughts about that exchange.
lyin chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
such a wonderful, real-seeming moment. i'm so glad you're writing these fred/angelina scenes, i deeply enjoy them- and they tug so hard at the heartstrings now :(- but it's good to see fred alive, happy, charming... putting bubotuber pus in shampoo ;)

love the in-character-ness, where you've placed them in ootp, alicia's anxiousness, the comparison to wood (and him and george debating angelina trying to snuff it, it was such a perfect twinly exchange) and angelina's concern over the practice was done just right, as was fred's attempts to reassure her- i liked his attempt at a bracing tone.

my fav line- 'you can be really lovely sometimes when you try' :D

such a wonderful little piece, and a perfect ending. great one-shot. :)
angelface04 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Plus, it was sexy. But he definitely wasn’t going to tell her that.

definately my favorite line! :) fred and angelina were both delightfully in character. the word usage was great - you've most definately got a gift with these two - write more soon!

angelface04
HP4EverLuver chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was really cute!
urbanmaster chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
nice oneshot, the way you speech fred and george is great, :)