Reviews for Aliens of Washington
HadaGracia chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That car, was it... Bumblebee? from Transformers?
P.S. LOL the psychedelic TARDIS!
HEY chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Well I really like your fic. It is good, to say the least. Correct grammar and everything! Just the doc was a bit OOC, he what he said about having to do something if Strazi did something 'big' just doesn't seem like him. They don't actively go after trouble most of the time, and the doctor is pretty anti-violent.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I think it would have been cool if you said 'the no longer blue box' instead of 'the blue box' , because as you said, it was completely graffiti-ed.

I'm sorry, I'm bored and I can't sleep. So I'm just going around, haunting the deeper, darker corners of and making random and useless comments. I know they are useless as they were concocted somewhere in the depths of my murky, confusing, crazyed-due-to-being-sleep-deprived, mind.
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Aw, this was really lovely. A great idea, told in a really fun way and a nice new character to make things more interesting. Heh, the idea of ABBA music sustaining life is genius. And I must just comment on how excellent your Ten voice is. It's just perfect and I can hear him so clearly in my head. Loved it. :D
LilCosette chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
is being a bitch.

But this is very good - read it, loved it.

Loved the ending :D