Reviews for Poison
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
really good, i loved it!
ZorraQuieta chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
OMG! that was amazing! i loved it and added it to my favorites! very good job! again, i loved it!

i hope you keep writing, you have a talent for it.

luvz-zorra
Maylenne chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
I totally loved your story!

It was great, I love Bellatrix, is one of my favourite characters and I have to say that I see her with all of them. My fav couple is Bella/Siruis but this one I started to like it too.

Specially from your fic, its great how you managed to describe their relationship or wathever it was.

And I loved the way you pictured Snape, it is in fact a very complicated character but I think you did it great trying to understand his mind.

Great job!

cool story
lestrange4ever chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
loved it!
jaderook chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Ooh, I like this one! I love how you took Snape through his self delusions and then his eye opening experince at the end. This was well done. Severus and Bellatrix is an oddly compelling pairing that works when done right, which you've managed.
albe-chan chapter 10 . 2/10/2008

Oh man..that was great.

A joy to read, and all theb est in future!
digitaljungle80 chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Aw, sad that it's over. Great story and I loved the last chapter.
Visenya Dayne chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
You know, even though I hate Lily and the other Potters and prefer Severus with Bellatrix, this story is interesting, to say the least... And it's well written, can't wait till the last chapter!
digitaljungle80 chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Thanks for the update! I shouted out loud "yes!" when I saw there was another chapter.
albe-chan chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
Ooh good chapter!

While I'm sad that this is coming to the end, I am enthralled with it. It's delightfully great.

Your talent is immense and I hope you keep on writing!

Love,

Allison
404 Account Removed chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
Wow. I'm speechless. *claps* That was AMAZING! Marvelous job!
nennie chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i LOVED this story. you kept with the real characters from the book to a T. i was so impressed.
albe-chan chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
damn bellatrix...damn her...

i thought it was nice to see the softer side to severus...he always seemed so...volatile (until i read deathly hallows of course)

i thought you captured him brilliantly, once again.

one question though, why did bella do that for him? or to him? why would she give him the illusion he was with Lily? was it jsut cause she sick and twisted enough to enjoy watching him feel terrible when he realized it was her?

anyhow, lovely update once more

i love this, and i CANNOT wait for more

-allison-