Reviews for Recalculated Percentage
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
It's funny...as much as I love it when Zoe gets to the secret cheerleader for Rayne - or at least a voice of neutrality/reason - a pragmatic part of me thinks that just because her relationship with Wash was a tad unconventional, doesn't mean she'd be OK with River and Jayne hooking up. Then again, she's the only crew member to have canonical experience with marriage and loving someone others view as a complete non-match...personality-wise.

However, the question of Zoe's initial support of Rayne after any coming out to the crew aside, I was completely enraptured by the slow-burn development of River and Jayne's relationship played out, with their moments of intimacy being some of the best imagery I've seen :D
MusicInStillMotion chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Love Zoe's reaction XD
Helen175 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
So cute! Loved it x
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Short, sweet, and cute! I love RAYNE!
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I liked your other story so much I wanted to see what else you have written. This one is great! I will so be back to read more but I have to go for now... Loved it!
frogsrawsome chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
That is so funny and so good. I love it!
icebreather chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
This was lovely! I really liked the progression, and the short bit about Zoe just caught me somehow.

Really really nice.
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Is it really plausible that Zoe would point a gun at Mal? Especially over JAYNE? I mean, come on! Suspension of disbelief only goes so far... After that, of course, there's the extremely well written story, the humor, and the captivating what-happens-next aspect that all draw you in and make you ignore that slight unreality.

Nicely done!
emma134 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
that was really cute i think it would be awesome if you continue
Kayleen chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I'm a huge fan of River/Jayne fanfiction. In fact, I've read just about every single fiction of these two on this site, but I have to say this one-shot takes the one-shot cake. This is the cutest, and just enough sexy one-shot here. I've read way too many that put FAR too much focus on the reaction of the crew like it EVEN matters! This was perfect. I loved Zoe's reaction.

So yea, like I said.

Perfect. ;)
Serenity Valley Girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Thanks, I needed that! Maybe with that kind of inspiration I cna finish my next chapter. :)
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
ARGH, THAT WAS BRILLIANT! The ending was fantastic, the line "Zoe had her pistol aimed at the captain" was totally unexpected, but I loved it. Yay! Nicely done :-)
the psycho sour skittle chapter 1 . 8/31/2007