Reviews for Really Wild Things
The Misty Jewel chapter 42 . 10/20/2013
Lol this is amazing!
I cannot even describe it. You write this just like the books! Honestly! All these seemingly unrelated things that make no sense come together to make (Sort-of) perfect sense! :P Very good job.
XD But yeah, great great great story! I especially love how there's only 42 chapters.
-Misty
A-lost-wandering-bee chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
42 is the meaning of life... :)
Somebody Nobody and Evrybody chapter 42 . 12/7/2011
A very good and froody article of fan fiction. The only complaint I have is that it had to end so soon.
SneverusSnapers chapter 42 . 8/20/2011
forty-two chapters! Sure, I haven't ACTUALLY read this, didn't have the time. BUT, I may say, that the fact there is forty-two chapters is just a beautiful sight to behold.

You probably are aware of this, but I'm going to tell you anyway - this story is currently the longest in the hitchhikers' guide to the galaxy section. or so I've gathered anyway.

Well done!

~Snev
cool-n-froody chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This story is great! I was going to do something on the order of 'what happened if fenchurch *didn't* disappear after all' also! I can't imagine why Douglas Adams thought that she would get in the way of the story. This and "The Lost Chapters of the Hitchhiker's Guide

( rosuto./Books/Hitchhiker%27s%20Guide%20-%20The%20Lost% )

are set in an alternate universe where the sad events of Mostly Harmless never take place! Thanks so much for writing this happy alternative!
Katrover Swatroad chapter 42 . 11/10/2008
I read this in one sitting. I loved this tale. Of all the stories I found in the H2G2 section of , Really Wild Things was the only one which resembled an actual Hitchhiker's book. You've really done your research.
memnarch chapter 42 . 6/20/2008
Thoroughly hoopy and quite froodish. You really managed to capture Adams' style and there really isn't a better compliment than that.
Kryptonfox chapter 42 . 1/3/2008
This story is awesome beyond words, for your words are far beyond awesome. A creative and intriguing plot paired with the many beloved characters and slightly sprinkled with the quirks and conundrums that made me read Hitchhiker's Guide several times over. It's like the sixth book in the trilogy! :) Great read!
Doctor Madwoman chapter 42 . 12/15/2007
This is, without a doubt, the greatest HHGttG fic I have ever read. My hat is off to you and I lay my towel at your feet.
Jamesite chapter 42 . 12/9/2007
Wow.

Just... wow.

Were you Douglas Adams in a previous life? Are you Douglas Adams now? Is Douglas Adams your pseudonym?

I'll stop asking questions, since I could go on quite a while, but you get the idea. This fic was absolutely incredible; it is so like his writing style that it's spooky (even the bits that aren't taken from the books ;) ) I loved your description of the dentists and Sirius Cybernetics Corporation, and the fact that it had 42 chapters, and all of the little jokes about paperclips and things.

Magic.

Jamesite.
Kaiza-kun2007 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is definitely on my favorites list now.
Janus Darko chapter 37 . 12/1/2007
she asked nicely

for some reason...I knew that was how Noslenda Bivenda opened the Five-Tailed Whirlwind Ultra-Clam when Fenchurch started laughing after he told her.
1angelette chapter 42 . 11/20/2007
Awesome.

That's about all.

Best of all was this lack of being able to shake off the feeling that I was reading Hitchhiker Canon. Trust me, gal, you've got a talent.
1angelette chapter 29 . 11/16/2007
Along with everything else.

Most. Dramatic. Line. Ever.
1angelette chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
Other less clever scientists have tried for centuries to re-create the Fluid, but the notes are incomplete because Treedeebee blotted them out with correcting fluid.

Best. RWT. Line. Ever.