Reviews for Driving Myself Insane
dancer.in.the.sky chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Darling, this story is absolutely fabulous! You have to update! This is one of the best stories I've read on this website... please update! I'm really desperate for more.
SRFan chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
This chapter was rather funny with the awkwardness between Cho and the entire Weasleys. It was so funny but not something I would wish on anyone. I like that this is George/Cho as I would have liked to have seen them as a couple. I don't know why but I figure that they would have something in common after the events of Deathly Hallows. Anyway I like this and can't wait to see Ginny's reaction the moement they actually become a couple. (That's the second reason I would have liked to see Cho/George as a couple since Ginny's reaction would be priceless after realizing who she had for a sister-in-law.) Can't wait for what's next.
thehappystalkerball chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
Yes, I'm SO glad you didn't drop the fic. I was pretty worried there for awhile, but YAY! It goes on! I really like this story because it really is different. I've still yet to come across George/Cho and I've browsed through most of the George fics. Thanks, I'm glad you like the reviews! I know when I write I like getting longer reviews, so I try to do the same. And you've inspired me to catch up on my reviews. I've fallen so far behind. The guilts eating me up. And that counter feature drives me insane. I know it's discouraging to see a bunch of hits and so little reviews per hit.

Anyway, back to the fic. I really do hope to see another update soon (though I know college can be crazy, heck life is crazy enough without those greedy, money sucking institutions *ahem*no bitterness here whatsoever* /sarcasm/)

Oh, yeah, they starred out some words in my last review, I never realized-I promise I wasn't cussing. Just the words hard and on can't be used right next to each other, though obviously it wasn't gonna be used in a vulgar fashion.

I'm really anxious to see Cho and George develop out of this. I hope Cho runs into George before Charlie does! _
x-aj-x chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
SKLFHDSKHF OKAY! hahaha you have no IDEA how long I've been waiting for someone to write a Cho/Twin fic, and if I wasn't working on a fic of my own I would've written one, but I am SO happy someone has finally decided to do it! And you're a very good writer so I'm glad such a fabulous pairing has been put in your hands! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
sassyne chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is good. Poor George. I see him eventually getting with Angelina since they both are grieving so terribly. It makes since that they would heal had a history with Angelina just like Fred did. Fred and Geroge were always together. It makes since that he spent time with Angelina also, and when they no longer had Fred that they would after a period end up together.I like Cho with Michael Corner. This story is very good though.
LadyPotter27 chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
hey i like this. this is intersting...keep writing please! i love cho fics.. im a ced/cho fan, but george is a nice twist! :D
oi chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
did you give up on this fic?
The Last Leaf chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
this is a very interesting story in a very lovely way. i never read a cho/george before. it is very original.

the chapter on his breakdown was wonderful.

i hope u write more soon!
oi chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
george/cho sounds cool :]

update soon
Serena Goodkey chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Aw. Cho and George
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Hey, not bad... ;-)
thehappystalkerball chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Oh, I'm so glad you decided on George/Cho! XD I really like the way you're starting it out with Cho, too. It would make so much sense she would go and try to visit Harry (even towards the end of the book she was trying to get Harry alone!) and run into George while there. Wow, poor George-she didn't even recognize him he looked so awful (and smelled bad, too!). I think this is going to turn out really cute and I think you're being too hard on yourself. I've only seen very minor errors (in spelling) and I don't think your writing is bad at all! I think it's very good actually and I think this is going to turn into a very cute/touching angsty/romantic fic. _

I can't wait to read more! The more I think about this couple the more I like it (and I was really liking the George/Katie or Alicias before). I wish there was more of these than the Angelinas (that just makes me SO uncomfy). Anyway, I really am just rambling now so I'll stop. Hope to see more from you!
thehappystalkerball chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Hey, just found this and I really like it! The description of George's breakdown was so intense! (That's meant in a good way!) Poor guy! Like how you did the shift with the family and I really like how you made George appear in that state to Ron. Oh, and the bit about Hermoine being the next DADA teacher was great (and Ron hoping the curse was broken!XD). Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens to George in the next chapter. I'm sure his parents especially mother won't be too happy with the state he's in. A shower or bath sounds like something he's in desperate need of at this point. I feel so bad for George, we really didn't hear much about him afterwards(except, through an interview, that he named his first son and child, "Fred"). I can't even fathom the grief.

I don't like slash at all so I wouldn't read any further if this becomes a George/Draco. George/Luna is usually really cute, I've read a couple. It's a bit odd, but Luna IS a bit odd so it makes sense. I do like the George/Cho idea- that is original (don't think I've seen it) and that really makes sense as both have lost someone important to them in a dramatic fashion (though I could see how Cho could gather her wits about her quicker). That would be interesting to see! Also, a George/OC wouldn't bother me either. Out of the three I'd be most interested in Cho with him, but I would enjoy Luna, too. Draco's a no go for me. I don't know if that helps any, but you asked so I tried!
Rosie chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Good story. I hope George recovers. Personally, I'd go for George and Cho. I think they'd work together somehow.
justastranger chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I loved George's denial in the beginning, thinking about the shop and all. Beautifully written.