Reviews for Edge
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Sorry, that was my review just below. I didn't know I wasn't still signed in. :)

I miss Nathan. I miss Nathan and Peter. I don't think there is a brotherly connection quite so wonderful to watch on television, past or present!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow. I always took Peter's jump as being somewhat self centered-and it really still is, kind of, you know? After all, he does say, "it's my turn to be somebody now" ( a line that just is SO sad to me, IDK). I never thought about it from your point of view, so thank you for opening up a new way to view the scene and part of the motivations for the jump. Of course, in canon, Peter sees Nathan on the ground, looking up, so he knows he has to be there. But your explanation as to WHY, actually makes perfect sense. I love it.

I am favoriting this story. :) Wonderful, insightful little piece!
asesina chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wonderful characterizations all around, and the rich, fascinating relationship between the Petrellis was beautifully portrayed.
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Great insight into Peter and Nathan's realtionship and characters. The stream of conciousness was erractic enough to fit Peter's situation as he prepares for the all too famous 'leap of faith', but it flows well enough to be able for readers to keep up.

Awesome story!
Gamebird chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hey, great story. I found this through GoldSeven's favorite stories list. She has good taste. :)
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
wow, that was really great.

"Destined For Great Things" made me smile.

bitter-sweet insight into the petrelli's...

i like the relationship between nathan and peter, really cute.

GoldSeven chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This was GREAT. I loved the way you wrote this, in a loose and whimsical style that almost read like stream of consciousness in places. The characterization is spot on - meaning, it coincides with my perception of them. ;) I love it.
emilie420 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Ooh, a really lovely Petrelli fic. Thanks for sharing, made my day - er...night.
Shivani chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was awesome. Good jb
Polly chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Wow - this was, without a doubt, fantastic. Brilliantly written and a wonderful, bitter-sweet insight into all of the Petrellis, but especially Peter and Nathan. I love the way you've woven the backstory seamlessly into events from the series.
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I've always loved reading brotherly fics between Peter and Nathan. This is a great fic, I loved the flow of the story and your writing style. I always did appreciate flashbacks regarding the Petrelli brothers. Nyweyz, hope you write more in the future!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was an interesting read. Good insight on the Petrellis.
AJeff chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Well done!
zookitty chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
that was beautiful! I never looked at it that way...but it's perfect! your amazing!