Reviews for Guardian Demon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
WiseAbsol,
Thank you. This story maked me cry. You captured all emotions and show that Mewtwo would not just leave baby all alone. He chosed her new mother carefully and even looked after her.
I also like the idea that he, being an outcast and all, isn't her guardian angel, but her guardian demon.
Thank you, for this story.
Ren chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow...this is...good! you did an excellent job on this. I couldn't stop till the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
The thought behind this is beautiful. Interesting name for the girl, by the way. This is a great story. And little children and babies need love, not horrible fathers and a fall into a mineshaft.
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was a wonderful story. I hate it how children and kids can be treated or thrown away like trash. Love Mewtwo's characterization and Amber's happy ending.
Maxren chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
No need to "apologize if Mewtwo seems somewhat OOC", you did a very good job with him. Excellent story.
Durga's Black Byakko chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is a really good story. I like how you mentioned Amber a 'secret' person from Mewtwo's past. That really showed Mewtwo's character off. Plus you nailed his personality spot on!
LittlexWing chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was brilliant. It's sad how people can do things like this; A child like this, innocent.. Hasn't harmed anyone could be subjected to harm like that. Just shows how careless humans can be. The rate of children being abused or worse are still things people don't talk enough about to try and prevent it. But this is a remarkable story which you have made from something that was a true story. I am pleased to have read your story WiseAbsol.
bookcoda chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
good story epuilogue needed
Thundercat chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great fic!
Shira chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This fic is amazing, and something I constantly read. It doesn't seem OOC too much - it's fitting in a way, and very well written.
DontCryCrazy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love this story! Its short and simple yet holds meaning. :D
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
OMG, I loved this side of Mewtwo...

Good writing! Very realistic too :)
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is beautifully well written!
River Digi chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Mewtwo.. such a caring soul, even if he does not know it. A good story.
Esreque chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Nah, Mewtwo isn't really OOC, he wouldn't be so cruel as to leave it to die, but he wouldn't keep her either, you portrayed him very nicely.