Reviews for To The Good Times
Sonfaro chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
HA! That was nice. I'm a stickler for a good drabble, and this was certainly excellent. Guess I have to go read the other 65 now, don't I?

- Sonfaro
Eevee chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I do love Daiyako dearly, for the very dynamic you highlighted so excellently here. Thank you - this so made my day :)
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I just got back from my weekend and I'm pleased to say that this final drabble brought a wide smile to my face. I was off on who I thought the final pairing was, I thought it'd be Taichi and Miyako but I guess I was at least half right, haha. This was a cute idea, with both prompts and you wrote it out quite wonderfully. And your highly welcome, I liked reviewing every drabble that came forth. They were a ton of fun and I'm glad to see you actually managed to do them all unlike most people who start off and never finish /

Congratulations Pyjamas! Keep up the amazing work!
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Really cute, and quite in-character. The squabbling was funny, as was the result at the end.

Just like every other Digimon drabble in this "66 Challenge," this was really good. You did a really great job at this challenge, and you explored the couples involving the main DigiDestined of Adventure 02. (Maybe I should try the "66 Challenge" one day. _)

Very good conclusion to your challenge, and until next fic, keep it up!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Haha. I bet you that's what Miyako was looking for the whole time.
Rave The Rich chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Pyjamas,

Indeed, it has been a fun ride. I'm happy to have allowed you the opportunity to use your talent to make 66 incredible drabbles, and this last one is certainly no exception.

It is crazy how both me and TK appeared to be on the same plane when thinking of prompts for this last drabble. I guarantee you that won't happen again for quite some time, but in this situation, I must say that it all worked out well.

Thanks for all of the past acknowledgments, and best of luck to you in all of your future projects!

RTR
xxBoppingAllTheWayxx chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Wow, that last sentence altered my opinion of Miyako forever... Sheer brilliance!

From the bottom of my heart, Pyjamas, well done... you've finally completed your task... it couldn't happen to a more deserving person! 'P

Looks like you're gonna have a lot more free time on your hands... why not start this all again, with different prompts? *Prepares to hide* Don't hurt me...

Joey ~x~