Reviews for kill something beautiful
Rene2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really really liked it! Thank You!
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
wow
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
whoa, that was deep.

okay, I think I get it. so you mean to say that Sakura and Sasuke quote-unquote "kissed"; then, Sakura was at a table with an undisclosed man in the same place as Sasuke and Sakura told the man that she had never been kissed? so she thought her kiss with Sasuke meant nothing to either of them...how sad. but wonderfully written! :)
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
breaks my heart.

gah
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Ahh. Call me crazy, but I just LOVE angst.

More for me? -puppy dog eyes-

I'll just keep lookin'.
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
It's just perfect,I can't say nothing less)
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Rereading this, AGAIN for like the billionth time, I realize how amazing this is. I forgot how good this was, man! Now you have me on a bout of reading all your stories after "say anything". :P
LocoPon chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I love it, it is so sweet, and heart-warming, did Sakura leave? if only that happened T_T
ayane04 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Really, Sasuke wasn't OOC. I especially liked the part where you described Sasuke not being able to pinpoint what he felt for Sakura and I think thats really really true. At least, I hope. Again, the current naruto manga chapter frustrates me (in terms of SasuSaku)

Thanks for an amazing story
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
so freaking poetic...how do you come up with something like this?...but seriously, it's a great read
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
So this made me want to cryy.

In fact, my eyes are some what watery. Andandand, gosh.

This is exactly why I love this pairing. It's so sad and just gorgeous.

bittersweet even.

yeah...

I loved this. And Sasuke's a big fat(hott)headed idiot with sexy hair and gorgeous smoldering eyes. But I still hate him. a little. for Sakura's sake.

dianaface chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
that.

was beautiful.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Likes.
missmori chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
bittersweet... T_T So sad, but so BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 6/18/2008