Reviews for kill something beautiful
Vespera chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Lovely story, with a smooth, poetic flow and deep, sad tone.
Miss Ligenza chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This is so bittersweet. I love it.:D
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I really liked this because life really isn't all about happy endings. I also liked how it was split up between past and present happenings- especially considering how it all tied in.

Well done!
priscalthum chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I love your ending; the addition of the conversation between Sakura and unknown-not-important-man while Sasuke overhears several tables away was an excellent addition. Ah, angst.
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
aww that was really angsty. i really like it.
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Sad. Cute. Sad. *Cries* OMC! I am STILL thinking about that stupid (WHAT THE HELL! IT'S NOT STUPID! SHUT UP!) movie...

Sorry.. i tend to.. um. talk to myself. It's worse in person..

Ta! XP
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
wow...this is beautiful...and in a way, she hasn't been kissed. She is the one who kissed, but it wasn't truly a kiss...more of a way of letting go and moving on.

...something sasuke might regret later.
Obscure Serenity chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I loved it! It shoulda been a story XD
biancaBOMB chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
sweet. (:

i love it. (:
ramenlova610 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
wa you make really sad things happen to Sakura but I love it

I'm really sorry I'm on like a coke/caffine/sugar/staring at a lot of hot guys high right now "
lovedreamergrl chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
god i love this story so much! great work!
ThReE gIrLs WiTh PoCkY chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
hm ... i like this one ... but it seems as if it changes scenes to places i don't know where it is going off to ... but it was well written all the same
illusioned chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
It's beautiful. The scenes that interject (the italicized text) - not entirely necessary, but they only emphasize the atmosphere of the story, and it's - absolutely gorgeous. I actually don't feel like it's too angsty, but it's gloriously well-written, basically perfect grammar, and *wonderful*. I loved it to bits.
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I dont understand.

But if it has somthing to do with Greys then i wouldnt.

I didnt watch it, but it was good even if I didnt get it
Trickle chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Gorgeously IC.

Sounds like something that might actually happen in the manga.

Love the conversation snippets as well!

Its just so.. IC. Most IC Sasusaku fic I've ever read, I think. Angsty, but somehow makes you long for more.

Much love.