Reviews for kill something beautiful
dark Alley chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
this is such a great story! I found it sad, yet comforting. It makes me feel like i am not the only pathetic 16 year thats never been kissed. I really liked this. If you wanted to, you could even make this into a two-shot.
Von von chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh.. wow... that was beautiful..

Just wow o.o
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh my gosh! This fic is so beautiful. I was beginning to give up on the SasuSaku pairing and then I read this. It's so hard to write a believable SasuSaku fic but you definitely achieved it with this one. It's so heart-breaking, especially when you get to the part where the summary comes from. I really felt for Sakura when I read this but at the same time I was commending her for trying to move on. And you said there wasn't much angst! No offense but this was angst riddled. It's a perfect put-me-down story. lol. Oh I love it and I had to review and tell you that.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Cute. Very cute. Because she has kissed someone once, but never had it returned. -sighs- Poor Sakura...Poor Sasuke...Something needs to be done about the two of them.
Only Secret chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Fics like these tickles my heart. Fabulously written with all its bitter sweet glory.
DewWater chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was really original. I liked the italics, and then at the end, it all makes sense. THis is awesome.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
It was good.
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Beautifully written. I commend you.
Andrometamorphose chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
the angst was beautiful and everything's just so beautifully written that i'm blown away.

you humble me, really, you do.

and yes, you are my new favorite author

god, what i would do to be able to write like you
SparrowEyes chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
THAT WAS SAD really really sad. i think im about to cry
Sangi chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Very nice :)
Denwa chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
"Several tables away, Uchiha Sasuke ordered his dinner, and tried not to regret the truth in her words" - that sentence was just like, "zomgdidijustreadthat?" in a good way, of course.

I'm so glad that your fic exists - the Sasuke-returning thing is a very tough thing to pull off, and I'm ever gladder (is it "more glad"? D8) that you didn't write "Sasuke returned months ago..." or something like that.
ArtImitatesSex chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
this was gorgeous! Naruto/Greys/Ani Difranco! you made my day. the ending was so sad and wonderful when she said she had never been kissed.

The way you wrote it was very beautiful, definetly one of the best sasusaku fanfics Ive read in a long time!
severe cold chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Well I know it's completed, but can you please write a sequel? Or at leasy can you explain what does the conversation(s) in italics mean? I can't really get it. There's noone I know who'd call Sakura Haruno-san, and it's complecated.

About the story - it was so seet, romantic, heartbreaking... I have tears in my eyes. Poor, poor Sakura-chan... She won't ever forget him, will she? And someday she'll marry someone else still thinking only about him...
venus goddess chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
just what i needed right now. Although the ending confused me a bit. Was sasuke listening in on the conversation sakura was having with some guy? Or was he thinking about her earlier words? Either or, it doesn't make much difference to the impact of the story for me. It's still wonderful
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »