Reviews for kill something beautiful
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
i loved it, especially the end. and it may have been a bit choppy, but it totally worked for the story. so, so lovely, but so sad. sasuke's an idiot.
ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Doesn't watching Grey's Anatomy just TOTALLY do it for you? It is like THE ultimate source of inspiration in romance. But right; I thought that this was beautiful. And I absolutely love Sakura's line:

"I’m going to pretend that you love me. That I didn’t have to ask for this. That I’ll wake up beside you tomorrow morning. That I have all the time in the world to kiss you, and that’s the only reason I’m not taking my time right now. I’ll make it short. Maybe sweet..."

She smiled up at him, and tried to mean it.

"Like it's a habit."

All that broke my heart yet made me cheer her on all at the same time. And the Thank you bit. Ch, well any story that has Sakura saying THAT to Sasuke in an ironic sort of way always gets me, but still, the point is that I loved this, and that you are awesome.
JessiFaye chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Oww, this story is somewhat painful to read. It really is heartbreaking but oh so good. Will there be another, like put this onto a story. It would be good. the slanted dialog made it seem like there was much more to the story, thats why Im saying you should put this more than a oneshot, or if anything a continuation of drabbles. Anywho, it was great.
desmonstres chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
kudos! that was awesome. so sad yet so beautiful. i loved it!
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
haha i saw it i love naruto and greys anatomy its awesome how u combined two awesome tv shows!great job!
emmettheart chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
My Gosh.

That was so good.

I almost cried.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I'm glad you went with the ending you did. I think it completed the story perfectly(a little angsty perhaps) but I think it fit the tone of the story very well. Wonderful work.

I liked the unveiling of the italized conversation and Sakura's response to Sasuke's comment of 'how and didn't matter much anyways.' I think though that one of my favorite parts was the 'thank you' because I loved the irony in that statement.
iMissa chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I was wondering when you'd pop back up again. You were sorely missed, darling.

And most definitely forgiven, because despite the angst, it just made this all the better. It was AMAZING, no lie.

Augh, Sasuke, you stupid jerk
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

And I am supremely happy that you've returned. Fabulously angsty darling, I loved it.
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
You write SasuSaku so beautifully, but some of your stories are so non-happy-ending that I can't revisit them because they depress me, like this one and "three kisses"...
Sony89 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007