Reviews for The Light of Pure Reason
severusfangirl13 chapter 10 . 3/5
I have been enjoying your story immensely so far, and am absolutely curious as to where it is headed. I do hope you return soon as I am so attached to your character and your portrayal of the ghostly Holmes.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, FINISH THIS STORY!
I really, really love this story - you are one of the top (if not THE top) writer on this website. I am a huge Holmes fan, of the original stories. I think you have Holmes's character down solid.
Best regards to you. Amazing work - it just needs to be finished!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Nooooo, don't stop! PLEASE continue! Not only is this a great story, you ended on a cliffie!

I love your Holmes. He's exactly how I imagined him.

Please continue this fic!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Please continue! It's such an amazing story! I love it! :D
Please, it's been almost four years, please update. *puppy-face*
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Cool, she was reading 'A Wrinkle In Time'! I love that book!
This was a great chapter by the way, with the beginning of a case ad all. :)
Marsupial Madness chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
I hope you're still keeping this up! I would love to read more! I think, if you do continue it, you should put in a chapter where Holmes wants to find out what became of Watson... When he died and whatnot. I would also like to see this completed. Will he ever return home? How was he trapped in the magnifying glass? And what does he think of the bbc version of Sherlock? Hopefully, Holmes will never see the fan art...
falconer54 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
This is a great chapter. I love maggie's sense of humor. Keep up the good work!
Jo Jinn chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
I'd imagine that you've long sinced moved on from this story, but I sincerely hope that you are still writing other things, as you are very talented. Combining Sherlock Holmes with a character of your own creation is by no means easy, and you have done it very well indeed.

I still very much enjoy coming back to this story.
Blue chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I know that you probably aren't looking at the reviews for this story, and have probably moved on, but I just want/need to say that this is the BEST Sherlock Holmes fanfiction I have ever read. You've managed to keep his character accurate, and it's clear that you've done research (I see you've read the Baring-Gould annotated versions). So, even if you haven't written since 2010, please revive this story. It's too good to go on a permanent hiatus.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Please continue
bored411 chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
oh my gosh. this is the most amazing sherlock holmes fanfic i've ever read T.T it makes me cry tears of joy to know that there's someone out there who can write something like this so well. therefore, you have to update this soon! please! you left it off on such a cliffhanger/downer and maggie hasn't even gotten her detective job yet. i really want to see what happens next, and something tells me that Lieutenant Aldridge is going to end up a bit like Lestrade ;) so...yeah. update this as soon as you can please!
Jfreak chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Ahhhgg! Please please pleeeaaase, continue this story!

It's one of my favourite fanfics ever (and considering I've read through practically the whole SH archive, that's saying alot).

Please.

Jfreak
Nomurai chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
This is a terrible place to end the fanfiction.\

I suppose there isn't anyway you'd be updating this fanfic after 2 years of absence?
Jfreak chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Hey, was just wondering... Have you discontinued this story? Cuz that would make me incredibly sad :(

Please tell me that you're still willing to update and that it will be soon!

Jfreak
Jfreak chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Man I wish some of my friends we're like Maggie! I'm sure we'd get along just fine seeing as she has the same opinions about London and SH as I do. :D

"Holmes never said that, you know... And he never wore that ridiculous hat, either, so take it off." *squeee!* (I'm not the only one! Yay!)

Lol