Reviews for The Light of Pure Reason
Anon Amon chapter 10 . 7/23
Thanks! This was really great!
Darth Kyrie chapter 10 . 2/23

I would just like to say I read your fic several years ago and have just recently re-discovered and re-read it, and have been reminded why I enjoyed it so much. You obviously have a great affection for the source material (though in my humble opinion it is easy to love) and your OC is as 3-D as could be desired. You build suspense around your characters (both borrowed and otherwise) without sacrificing empathy or humor. I wish more Sherlock-inspired fanfic would demonstrate the touch of classicality you have instilled in yours.
I, of course, would like to know what happens next (especially after the morbidly intriguing cliff-hanger) but I realize it has been several years and, alas, real life tends to intervene.
So, while I hope you might be inspired to write again, I wish you, regardless, a wonderful day.

-Darth Kyrie
Nearing Midnight chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Amazingly written! You've gotten Holmes down perfectly, and Maggie is a highly-enjoyable character. Their developing relationship certainly is an intriguing one.

I know it's been several years, but is there any possibility that you could continue this story? Of course, though, real life always comes first, so either way, thank you for writing such an enjoyable piece of fanfiction to occupy my night. :)

alive by grace chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
I can't help pressing the "follow"button in the hopes that you will return to this story someday. It's absolutely brilliant and I want to know how in the world it ends. Why IS Maggie the only one that can see Holmes? Why is Holmes bound to the magnifying glass?
severusfangirl13 chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
I have been enjoying your story immensely so far, and am absolutely curious as to where it is headed. I do hope you return soon as I am so attached to your character and your portrayal of the ghostly Holmes.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I really, really love this story - you are one of the top (if not THE top) writer on this website. I am a huge Holmes fan, of the original stories. I think you have Holmes's character down solid.
Best regards to you. Amazing work - it just needs to be finished!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Nooooo, don't stop! PLEASE continue! Not only is this a great story, you ended on a cliffie!

I love your Holmes. He's exactly how I imagined him.

Please continue this fic!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Please continue! It's such an amazing story! I love it! :D
Please, it's been almost four years, please update. *puppy-face*
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Cool, she was reading 'A Wrinkle In Time'! I love that book!
This was a great chapter by the way, with the beginning of a case ad all. :)
Marsupial Madness chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
I hope you're still keeping this up! I would love to read more! I think, if you do continue it, you should put in a chapter where Holmes wants to find out what became of Watson... When he died and whatnot. I would also like to see this completed. Will he ever return home? How was he trapped in the magnifying glass? And what does he think of the bbc version of Sherlock? Hopefully, Holmes will never see the fan art...
falconer54 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
This is a great chapter. I love maggie's sense of humor. Keep up the good work!
Jo Jinn chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
I'd imagine that you've long sinced moved on from this story, but I sincerely hope that you are still writing other things, as you are very talented. Combining Sherlock Holmes with a character of your own creation is by no means easy, and you have done it very well indeed.

I still very much enjoy coming back to this story.
Blue chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I know that you probably aren't looking at the reviews for this story, and have probably moved on, but I just want/need to say that this is the BEST Sherlock Holmes fanfiction I have ever read. You've managed to keep his character accurate, and it's clear that you've done research (I see you've read the Baring-Gould annotated versions). So, even if you haven't written since 2010, please revive this story. It's too good to go on a permanent hiatus.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Please continue
bored411 chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
oh my gosh. this is the most amazing sherlock holmes fanfic i've ever read T.T it makes me cry tears of joy to know that there's someone out there who can write something like this so well. therefore, you have to update this soon! please! you left it off on such a cliffhanger/downer and maggie hasn't even gotten her detective job yet. i really want to see what happens next, and something tells me that Lieutenant Aldridge is going to end up a bit like Lestrade ;) so...yeah. update this as soon as you can please!