Reviews for In the Enemy's Fortress
yaoichallenge21 chapter 12 . 2/5
This was a very...interesting...story. Honestly I thought it was a littleweird, but it was still good enough to keep me interested. It was very unexpected, which i like. It reminded me of that movie. It was about a hotel room. A man is investigating the ghosts living in it. The ghosts keep on reliving their deaths over and over. Its a great movie, u should check it out. called? 1408? I think thats it. Its got John CusCusack in it. i havent inforever. Great movie tho, its really twisted. Anyways, very interesting story. Thanks for sharing it.
Amy chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
First 3 chapters were good got a bit boring at the end though not enough sex and Danny was liking it and giving in
Amy chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
: ( *pout* when u said punishment I was like yay! Expecting it to be really gory and painful (yeah I'm really sadistic) but that was just normal. I hope there's toys and stuff involved! : D
Stargirl57 chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Well, Danny's breaking down-the story is awesome-and I think that (despite your previous fears) you're actually catching the character changes quite well.
Summer chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Wow that was awesome! Didn't really like the ending though, I think it needed more detail, I'd have like to have read more about the reunion of him and his parents :)
Wonderinguest chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Oki, it would have been good if you weren't lazy about continuing.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
It was epic
narutodippy chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
For the love of god fight back! I know the threat if he looses is high, but come on! Maybe it's just me, but I'd fight like hell. He'd have to kill me long before I would submit. I'd kill me before i'd submit.
narutodippy chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
This is so painfully dark. This is just wonderful!
narutodippy chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
This is so twisted. I love it.
narutodippy chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Well, i'm just sitting here eating Pizza enjoying some hardcore Yaoi rape. Yep, nothing up with that.

All joking aside, this was really well done. You capture Danny's character spot on!
Strawberry-Yaoi chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Holy schnitzel that was amazing!
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Wait- what next step? Why is there a next step? Somebody respond, dammit!
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
If he was able to get you to do what he said, and you just realized it, I'm starting to think that he's gaining more and more control over you each passing day. For once, I want to actually kill Vlad. You bastard!
Silverwinds1313 chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
I don't normally review on stories that are updated more than a year ago becuase I feel like I'm making the author go "Wtf, I stopped getting reviews on that forever ago. Where has this person been?" but I felt like I seriously needed to say something here.
I've been looking for a fic like this for a while, I'm glad I finally found one! I think the beginning four chapters and the last one or two were the best. Danny was pretty in character most of the time, but, imo, it kinda went downhill after chapter four. I measure OOCness by my ability to place the voice of the character with the story's dialogue. Vlad's was pretty much the same the whole way through, but as I said, Danny seemed OOC to me. Obviously he'd gone through some character development, but the words didn't seem his own. This isn't to say this is a bad fic, because it isn't. It's very good - I don't think I could have done better myself.
I really liked how you put some plot into this. The staff was certainly a good idea, as was the staff's ghost. There was some good substance to the spirit - luring in the user with it's loneliness then corrupting him/her.
Some other reviewers were complaining about the ending; personally, I liked it. It left enough to the imagination to let the reader decide where it would go from there, but didn't the cut-off ending feel that some stories have.
So all in all, it was pretty good. Certainly worth favoriteing.