Reviews for In the Enemy's Fortress
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
1., I AM SKIPPING TO THE END! 2., now i need to make a story where danny gets raped by a gang and vlad finds him, and one where danny gets raped by vlad and dash finds him. TO THE FANFIC NOTEBOOK! *Flys off with cool music playing in the backround*
Bob chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
I know right, I'm 13. I feel ya.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
O.o holly cow... That was great!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2016
that was one of the best vlad x danny stories I have ever seen.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2016
What a Masterpiece!
I've enjoyed reading this.. so emotional, so psychologically disturbing.
I love Vlad's being portrayed like this, a sadistic one..
Well done!
Fujoshi Raven chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Wow its hot. Make me wet.
Matcat98 chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Oh my god. A lie. Such a Vlad thing to do
thegothicayaoicat chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
I...I...I...I don't have the words to describe this. I was on an emotional roller Coster when he said what he did to dannys family I got that pang in my chest. Standing ovation darling this made me so happy.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
This was a very...interesting...story. Honestly I thought it was a littleweird, but it was still good enough to keep me interested. It was very unexpected, which i like. It reminded me of that movie. It was about a hotel room. A man is investigating the ghosts living in it. The ghosts keep on reliving their deaths over and over. Its a great movie, u should check it out. called? 1408? I think thats it. Its got John CusCusack in it. i havent inforever. Great movie tho, its really twisted. Anyways, very interesting story. Thanks for sharing it.
Amy chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
First 3 chapters were good got a bit boring at the end though not enough sex and Danny was liking it and giving in
Amy chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
: ( *pout* when u said punishment I was like yay! Expecting it to be really gory and painful (yeah I'm really sadistic) but that was just normal. I hope there's toys and stuff involved! : D
Stargirl57 chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Well, Danny's breaking down-the story is awesome-and I think that (despite your previous fears) you're actually catching the character changes quite well.
Summer chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Wow that was awesome! Didn't really like the ending though, I think it needed more detail, I'd have like to have read more about the reunion of him and his parents :)
Wonderinguest chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Oki, it would have been good if you weren't lazy about continuing.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2014