Reviews for In the End You Emerge
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hi!

I am bawling my eyes out here! I loved this! It was so cute! You've done such a great job on this story and the previous! Could you please let me know if there are any more additions to this series? I'm not very computer-handy, and you telling me where one might find a potential next story would be such a great help! :D Great work! :D

~AmazonWariorPrincess :D
DracoLover1989 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Alright then, let me see if I can type you a decent review for this one. I must say that I'm a loyal HP/DM shipper and that I don't like other parings like Harry and Snape but this one was really good, I liked it a lot. No... It was great! Really. I wish you had made it longer though, now I want to read more of it.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Nice continuation from the first one though I wish there was a third. Good job anway!
aptteach123 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
EXCELLENT work! I love it :)
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I love it

I hope you do another one because I really want to see the series involve into a full story where Harry and Severus come together.

you are a good writer.

Lauren
Midnight101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
it was ok
Sui-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
*sque* I loved it.
BlissBeMine chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Thats great! I hoped you would write more after the first one. Are you going to be adding a third part?
GreenVixen chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
aw this is so cute i cant wait for more!
Dame Arcane chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
You... That paragraph when Harry just falls on the floor and cries out loud ... you just made me cry again. Damn XD it was soo great and well written. Bravo!
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 1 . 8/31/2007