Reviews for Harry Potter and the White Wizard
Sorry to say I only just found this one. It's fantastic, and though I know it's been a long time, I hope you decide to write more. You're blending these worlds perfectly, and setting up an thought-provoking plot. Great job!
RHJunior chapter 14 . 5/26
UPDATE DIS MUTHA!
RHJunior chapter 9 . 5/26
mistake! That cloak is supposed to render the wearer invisible to DEATH HIMSELF.
RHJunior chapter 3 . 5/26
I think McGonagall has some comeuppance coming. She's leading harry around by the nose, convinced that Mommy knows best- when every action she, dumbledore, or the order of the phoenix has taken with Harry has been an epic example of clusterbuggery. The first eleven years of his life were an abusive misery because Dumblefuck couldn't figure out a way to keep Harry safe, even with an army of wizards at his disposal. Then, EVERY SINGLE YEAR of Harry's school career Harry has nearly been KILLED because of Dumblewit and Co's tomfoolery.
Year one: nearly killed by Voldemort because Dumbledumbass tried to lure Voldemort out of hiding with a philosopher's stone. Nearly killed in the Forbidden Forest because Dumbassdoofus used it for detention, despite it being infested with MONSTERS.
Year two: Nearly killed by a giant snake
Year three: Nearly killed by DEMENTORS...
year four: Nearly killed by being magical booby trapped into joining a Triwizard tournament.
Year five: nearly stomped by a giant, skewered by centaurs, tortured by Umbridge, brain scrambled by his "trusted lieutenant" Snape, and suckered into a trap at the Ministry of Magic due to his resistance being torn down by Snape's brain-buggery.
Year Six: nearly killed again accompanying Dumbletwit on a mission to find a Horcrux- then nearly killed AGAIN when the Death Eaters do a raid on Hogwarts.

But by all means, Minnie, you keep him safe with you. It's been such a FABULOUS success so far.
Kenchi12 chapter 14 . 5/13
A good story which has good resemble real life
Where Harry is not a prefect and understanding but acts his age
Hope the story will be continued
AnthonyR89 chapter 14 . 4/26
really not happy with all the bs drama, or, to be honest, the behavior of Harry Potter or McGonagall.

also, you just had harry tell a flat out lie to Molly. Peter Pettigrew was a Gryffindor.
conan.lagace chapter 14 . 4/23
Update please, great story.
Adamtad chapter 14 . 3/1
Really liking the fanfic but plz update
Zehel2010 chapter 14 . 2/23
Well, that was surprising, though there no other place for Harry to find any mentions of Regulus at Hogwarts so it does make sense.
Harry still acting like self-righteous little bitch that only moans and wines isnt really new, but warent it his own words that Dresden and Molly could be trusted, that they had no contact with Death eaters, therefore they are clear. Making one-eighty after sorting, especially hat almost send him to Slytherin in the first place shows high amount of hypocrisy, that really pissed me off, ugh...
Still good chapter though. Well balanced and structured, easy to read.
Later!
coolcat12345 chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
This is beautiful. Please continue. But I wouldn't say that DF wizards are bush ones, I mean it sounds more like HP ones. And when they get to summoning and tales of Nevernever... Is Mister somewhere around?
Xynth chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Interesting premise, but I just don't see it working. Potter in Dresdenverse, I could see. But them coming back to Hogwarts for year seven after the events of the sixth book...can't quite maintain my suspension of disbelief. Which is a shame, because you've got the characters down and your writing skills themselves are excellent. Good luck, but I'm going to pass.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
Please please please continue. I need something to tide me over till Peace Talks
Noob1n chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
Dam. That was a good read. good spelling, Grammar and all round an interesting story! I hope you continue.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
I have trouble believing that McCoy didn't curbstomp Voldemort, let alone lost to him.
Advent of Shadows chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I thought this had potential. Until Ebenezar claimedto have lost to Voldemort. Id sooner believe Minerva can evenly match Voldemort.