Reviews for Harry Potter and the White Wizard
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 18 . 8/29
This works on so many levels. The tones of the stories clash? Duh, it's 'cause Dresden is trolling the Brits, as one does. This is an amazing idea and I hope you continue it.

(Also, man, reading this reminds of what a git Harry was in book 6)
Chet chapter 18 . 7/17
Finish the f'n story...
Boar Rushes Down The Mountain chapter 15 . 5/11
This story is very good at portraying the culture clash between the Dresden Files and Harry Potter... by which I mean, it's very good at showing HP characters being morons (as the setting they exist in almost encourages them to be, by contrast to Dresden Files characters whose author has made them smart and resilient in order to survive in their own setting). I know this is a useful tool, and that the plot is furthered by every moment Potter's teenage resentment causes him to conceal something from Dresden, or his massive preconceptions cause him to be an absolute asshole to Molly, but frankly it's almost too frustrating to read.
On a technical level, it's really well written, and I enjoy how POV is really everything. Every vocabulary term Molly & her Harry screw up brings a smile to my face. And, I'm really intrigued by Hermione's apparent incapacity with willpower-based magic.
emo-foxkitten chapter 8 . 4/3
I'm sorry why couldn't Harry tell the twins McGonagall basically kidnapped him? Since this story isn't complete it's not worth reading, especially when you make everyone so overbearing.
It's a good read. More plz.& thank you for the story.
I really enjoyed this, I hope you continue.
aaa chapter 15 . 12/3/2017
*Snerk*... uh, *snerch*
omh666 chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
Long time between updates, but it does look like it might be getting updated. Absolutely fantastic story. Huge thanks for writing it, and what's more for putting it here where we can read it.
VampCaro chapter 18 . 11/4/2017
Please please please continue with updates, loving this story so far
Deltoren chapter 6 . 10/13/2017
ok sorry but molly is not tall and slender. she is built like a brick house meaning she has curves on curves
Fellowman chapter 18 . 10/12/2017
OKay, here's my review after binge reading this: When's the next chapter? Seriously, I can't get enough of this masterpiece!
Hithui chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
I'm enjoying your take on the two Harrys But where is Mister? Did Harry leave him with Murph?
Lasciella chapter 18 . 8/17/2017
This is awesome, I read it all in one marathon session. the writing is fabulous and the story is great. Just want to read more.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 7/27/2017
What an awesome crossover! So happy I found this. Harry is just as close minded as canon and Ron and Hermione seem straight out of the books too. Somehow you managed to keep Molly and Dresden astonished yet able to catch up and merged the potions and other magic lessons in a plausible way. Brilliant! !
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 18 . 6/18/2017
Great story can't wait for more