Reviews for Harry Potter and the White Wizard
Original And Easy To Pronounce chapter 14 . 9/21
I knew when I started reading that this story had been abandoned, but I kinda hoped you would have abandoned it on a higher note than this...
Kyonarai chapter 14 . 9/3
Just s you know, I desperately wish you would update this. Brilliant writing.
Revliledpembroke chapter 14 . 8/30
Harry lad, you know Pettigrew was a Gryffindor, and you know he's still alive. And you also knlw the Molly really didn't have any background knowledge of how the Houses work, so you should be smart enough to know that she wouldn't have any reason to stay out of Slytherin.

Granted, Harry is stupid often enough (like when he forgot about the mirror), but for a man who is so desperate to know all he can about his family, he sure didn't spend any time looking up his family any where. I'm sure there'd be at least one Wizarding World book about different family lines in a world so inheritance crazed. He couldn't spend five minutes looking at his Godfather's family, wondering about it and any connections there could be to the Weasley, Potter, or Longbottom family lines? Or to any other Pureblood name from around the school? You'd think a family starved orphan would be desperate for such things.
Revliledpembroke chapter 13 . 8/30
I've kinda been wondering why Potter is so stupid to think Dresden is useless, when there is absolutely no way that McGonagall would let or actively recruit another useless teacher in her school at this frightening time period.
Revliledpembroke chapter 12 . 8/30
I really don't get how the sole witness and "Chosen One" could testify that Snape killed Dumbles and then how Snape could be back the next year, especially with Ministry Aurors there. Snape only became Headmaster because Voldeshorts was in charge and he wanted to limit as much damage as he could. I don't really see a way for him to be in charge without Voldemort taking over, and if that had happened, Hermione wouldn't be in the school.
Revliledpembroke chapter 8 . 8/30
That's where Harry really needs to just start spewing the truth, if only a modified version of it. "MCGONAGALL THOUGHT I WOULD BE SAFE IN AMERICA AND I WAS STAYING WITH HARRY DRESDEN THERE, AND MOLLY IS HIS APPRENTICE! DON'T HURT ME WEASLEY TWINS, GODS AMONG MEN! LORDS OF THE PRANK! DON'T TELL GINNY OR HER OTHER FOUR BROTHERS PLEASE! I'LL...I'LL... I'LL GUARANTEE A MARKETING CAMPAIGN! 'I'm the Chosen One, and this is my favorite store in Diagon Alley.' Please don't murder or torture me oh Dukes of Danger, oh Masters of Mayhem!"
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 8/30
And honestly, what was Dumbledore thinking, sending three teenagers not fully trained in magic on a "mission" vital to the war, but without telling anyone else about it? Would Remus have known about some of the anti-thief enchantments in Gringotts? Could Remus have helped them plan the theft better? Or their assault on the Ministry? Could telling Luna involve them finding the Horcrux quicker? I know the pont of a lot of the books seems to be adults are useless and that you have to rely on yourself, but there is a point where talking to the other generations of wizards and witches would have helped because they are old and thus know things. What if they had collected some of the older Muggleborns? Say someone like Ted Tonks? Bah! Stupid wizards with no common sense.

My real question is why did none of the Muggleborns or their families just shoot their Wizarding attackers? I know the real reason is that JK is a gun control advocate and didn't want to deal with them in her story, as they could simplify the plot a bit and only Clancy can really make sniping Voldemort from 1000 yards away feel really climactic, most who try it make the end an anticlimax.
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 8/30
I always wondered why they kept Harry there until his birthday and why they went with such a ridiculous plan. Why the hell didn't they all apparate to Wales, to Ireland, Scotland, and then the Weasleys? Why didn't they portkey out? Why not Polyjuice themselves to look like some of Dudley's Muggle friends? Why not Transfigure themselves to look like Dudley's friends? Why not layer themselves so many Notice-Me-Not charms that they would be overlooked? So many better plans that would have saved lives...stupid wizards. Logic and common sense must really be anathema to them.
reddir chapter 4 . 7/21
I like how you seem to evoke both moods of HP and Dresden, each when I am reading about that character.

Also, interesting story so far. Looking forward to what mischief the two Harrys can get into :)
Seven Purple Chickens chapter 1 . 6/14
McGonagall is a bitch
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 10 . 5/10
Yeah, figured that would be the result. Snrk. As if these petty houses can label Molly Carpenter, though.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 6 . 5/10
Yas. This definently is a job for Molly. Harry needs a little Goth in his life. Especially this one.
charlie78112 chapter 12 . 4/1
I am really enjoying your story. Really interesting take on the crossover. But when Ron says no one has ever gotten into Gringotts,in Sorcers Stone wasnt there an a breakin to get the philosophers stone?
Please keep writing.
Ryan chapter 14 . 3/29
WRITE MORE PLEASE
Al chapter 3 . 3/24
Such a shame this story isn't complete! You write well enough that you might consider trying an original book commercially.