Reviews for Summer Love
Cool Story!)
Edward and Bella rule x chapter 21 . 8/6/2010
please continue
crazyperson17 chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
a wolf should imprint on her or somethin, that would add a lot of drama to this story
crazyperson17 chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
nice
crazyperson17 chapter 16 . 5/28/2010
nice
kirsty192009 chapter 21 . 2/5/2010
love the story and cant wait for the next chapter
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
I think overall it well written otherwise I'd never have made it this far! I make a decision in the first 7 chapters if it's worth reading if not I close, no comments as to why.. So I would hope you would continue to write, and finish up the story you created. Thanks for sharing.
rmw8855 chapter 21 . 9/19/2009
I would prefer option #1 - just continue this story :) Regardless of what you decide to do, please finish the story so I can see how it ends. Thank you.
ireland2010 chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
HI, this response may be incredibly late, I've been at camp with no computer, but i really enjoyed your story. It's been a while since I last read anything by you, so I don't really remember how it was writing wise, but the fact that I have been reading it is something. I would appreciate your next or last chapter. Thank you.
gothgirl1245 chapter 20 . 9/10/2009
Please write more it is really good and congrats !
emmaangel09 chapter 21 . 9/4/2009
write more asap
CorruptedHerMind chapter 21 . 7/19/2009
number one,plz
Twilight1243 chapter 21 . 7/15/2009
I am really happy that u are back and i cannot wait to see u write

um sorry to say but u have lost interest in this story a bit and i would love to see u write a different one and u can totally count on me to read it i swear lol

there is nothing wrong with this stoyr but it think cause u haven't updated in awhile i have lost interest so thats why i hope i didn't offend u in any way

Anyways cannot wait to read yr new story if u post one:)

Twilight1243
magicvamp chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
i vote either 1 or 2
zeza101 chapter 21 . 7/10/2009
i like both options 1 and 2, i don't care wich one you chose but please don't stop the story! i really like it, and as much as i think that all the chapters are already great, i would prefer waiting 10 days before the next update then you giving up the story and us not knowing what will happen.

please don't stop!