Reviews for Truth & Lies
The 11th Doctor's Mermaid Sam chapter 48 . 2/1/2009
this is very good but what was the questionn that merek answered unknowingly
Camber chapter 49 . 5/16/2008
I'm glad you're writing about things that are important and personal for you, Briar. Keep it up, and don't let these guys get to you. You have the beginnings of a great story here, and I hope you never delete it.

Cheers,

Camber
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 49 . 5/16/2008
Hey, don't let a bad review crash you down... they are never worth it. You got a good story dont delete or leave it to gather dust just wait till you need to write again...and I agree good stories need twist you never see coming.
1477166 chapter 49 . 5/15/2008
AWW! I was excited... cuz i thought this was a chapter. Look, this story does have a lot of potential, and I would LOVE to see an ending, but obviously you don't exactly like it... and you don't want to continue it, so that's up to you. I would just like to sy it was great while it lasted :D Good job writing it.
HAZMOT chapter 49 . 5/15/2008
Yep, that little delete button comes in handy, and you know I know Briar. Now Briar, you have inspired lots of muses everywhere, including me, so don't take it personal. If everyone could write those fabulous stories, then they would. So continue your mysteries, drama's, comedy or whatever your creative mind can conjure up, and we will continue to support and review your stories as long as you create them. So there. :D
Anjirika chapter 49 . 5/15/2008
((HUGS)) Oh you poor dear, you really shouldn't listen to the crap that some reviewers spew out. That's why there's a delete button and that's why you have your friends you love what you write and would love to see this story finished.

And if you choose never to finish this story, well that doesn't matter because you're the one writing it and if you don't like writing it anymore then there's nothing any of us can do about it...and that's a good thing.

I for one think that you are brilliant and I think that this story is brilliant and I wish you all the best in the future Bri dear and I hope that you keep on writing if the inspiration takes you.

Luv ya

-Anjirika
Eilidh17 chapter 49 . 5/15/2008
Briar, I for one totally and absolutely enjoy this story and where it comes from or what part of a persons life it emulates doesn't matter. As for what happens in the end? does it matter? If you get any form of enjoyment out of it, and you can see the pleasure it gives other (looks at review count), then it doesn't matter where it goes or how it ends. Twists and turns always spice stories up, and for a lot of us its the reason we read. Keep going, because those of thus that enjoy your stories will always be here to read them. - C
starjems88 chapter 49 . 5/15/2008
what dose all of that mean! why would we read a story if it will never be finished!
bluedragon1836 chapter 48 . 3/21/2008
Don't leave me hanging. Please.

Ooh, I'VE SEEN THE ARK OF TRUTH! IT'S AWESOME!
Guest chapter 48 . 3/2/2008
c'mon can write another chappta pretty plz coz i really wanna c vala and daniel work things out and stuff
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 48 . 1/22/2008
Damn my insomnia... okay its an intresting story that has potential... Vala/Daniel!
Rac80 chapter 48 . 1/12/2008
good job thus far. you have me waiting on pins and needles for the rest. I like the fact the chapters are short... makes it easier to get caught up when I am so short of time. :D:D this story is fun.
enajnitram chapter 48 . 1/10/2008
omg!
E. Nagrom chapter 48 . 1/9/2008
uh-oh that is NOT a good combination what's SG-1 gonna do now?

E.