Reviews for Do You Believe in Fairies?
Fox-Sin chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
ok plzs up date. I so want more this story is so awesome
Allleila chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Wow is all I can say. This story has the potential to be amazing. I really like how You have created a whole new world. I like the whole concept of faries which you have encorporated. Especially how the 4 will end up saving the Kingdom. The thing about the matching tatoos has me hooked. I want to know what they mean. Aw it's such a pity that Logan will not be staying at the castle with Ororo but atleast the prospect of all things Romy, Jonda and X-ietro more than make up for that. Can't wait to read your descriptions of the other Kingdoms as your imagination. Combined with your style of writing will make for an amazing read. Can't wait for the next excion installment to be posted.
RogueNya chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Interesting story. Wonder who the bad guys are.
tfobmv18 chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
I like it. This is a very interesting take on their romances. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you'll do next.
ziRi.butterfly chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
your new story is really intresting... i hope i can read more from you soon (*.*)
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Have you seen any artwork by Nene Thomas? Wanda and Kitty's dresses sound exactly like two of her portraits. I'm sure I've seen Rogue's dress there too.
roguishcharm chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
the story still feels like its in the introductory stages, but i guess that's necessary, i guess i'm just getting too anxious, hehe, but i'm still liking it, especially the slight romy in the last part :) update soon!
SouthernLoner chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
yes i did enjoy this chapter lol...it was interesting to say the least lmao please update soon
KrisSk8Gurl chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
very cool
Goldylokz chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
If you get a chance, read about the "dead" X-Men hiding out in Australia. The team was Psylocke (still a Brit), Wolverine, Rogue, Dazzler, Longshot, Havok, powerless Storm (she got them back near the end), and Colossus. Betsy has an awesome history in her old body. I've only read summed up versions of most of it, but she was blinded and got new eyes from Mojo that he used to spy on the X-Men, among other things.

I'm glad you gave the Acolytes a motive for getting involved, although I don't find Magneto as a man who would repeat himself. Unless he is a bad liar and has some ulterior motive...

Logan said what? Has he been taking charming lessons from Gumbo?

I liked the fact that the fairies powers are not instant like most mutants. They take time and patience to grow and the effects aren't seen right away. Hard to find that nowadays.

Yes, please! More interactions between the characters! I think we have the setting down. Now onto the character depth, the relationships, and the conflicts.
Goldylokz chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
The first part of the chapter, at the Acolyte base was not boring. I love character interactions and differentiating on character's personality from another. The reader also learned about the team members relationships with each other and team dynamics.

The descriptions on everyone's powers was boring. Most of us reading this already know the traditional powers of the mutants. Aside from the occasional joke and jab at each other, it was needless explanation. Now since the girls' powers are different than in the cartoon, they did need to be explained, but I could have lived with a sum up on the rest.
Goldylokz chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Dude, I got it: There are four of them. No need to tell me five times in the first six sentences.

A little too much time is spent directly describing their clothes. It's boring. If it is that important to the atmosphere to know what they are wearing, try describing the clothes/hair indirectly. For example, instead of "The first had long black hair with streaks of red accents throughout..." Try "The first one ran a hand nonchalantly through her long black hair with red accents as she addressed the second one, 'blah blah blah..'." The sentence "Her long black dress drug the floor ..." is good in and of itself because the dress is doing something, unlike her hair previously, which she just "had". Another good example you had was later: "Rogue ran her hand down the fabric of her green and white dress trying to ..." The two sentences following got boring again, but that one was good.

In the second example, the dragging of the dress, and Rogue's running of her hand, there are actions going on, yet you are still able to describe what they look like. It is more active and interesting. You can't do this all the time, but whenever you have more than two sentences in a row on physical descriptions, try it. Prepositions also work, but can get cluttered.

Ha, ha! The "four that would save the kingdom" reminds me of the miniseries 10th Kingdom. :)

I think your story has potential, and I can tell you have a great, exciting plot in mind. I'm not a real writer (just fan-fic so I can get these damn stories out of my head), so don't take my criticisms as gospel or truth. It's my personal opinion of what I like and don't like to read.
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
Great chapter. I love the descriptions of the land, and the explanation of why they live in a tree. I'm interested to read what happens next. I wonder how everyone will get along. Keep up the great work and good luck.
roguishcharm chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
i checked out the website and wow, the dresses were beautiful :) i liked the idea of how each of the fairies have one of the four elements. can't wait for the next chapter!
SouthernLoner chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
loved it lol hope you continue soon