Reviews for Mew Mew Ed
adventureguy dav chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Do any of you know of a ed edd n eddy crossover called edventure tools of destruction? If you do,who is the author of it? And if he/she is to available tell him/her to write the story again and i want to what happens next in the ed's adventure in space.
Matfix chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Yep this story is definitively a classic to remember I hope this story never gets deleted cause so many good EENE crossover stories have been deleted.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is an interesting fic but are you ever going to Pair Up Omi and Kiki?
Almoleman chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Awww :') that was beautiful and you are really good at this fanfiction cross over stuff. maybe you could make a sequel or something like that. Keep up the very good work my friend. :)
freeway2go chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
nice chapters
godofmadness43 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
that was a nice ending for Eddy and Corina, i wonder if the kankers will leave them alone now
godofmadness43 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
nice, but i think i know where u got the weapons and the whole knight concept from
Tales-of-a-Sloth chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
I liked this. (Hearts appear around head) EddyxCorina is a good pairing. I hope you do more of these kinds of stories. (Shrugs) Mayeb a sequal? Anyways, happy writing!
Energy witch chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Cute chapter..
Solartiger chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
I hope three group ready for other
Warlord-Xana chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
awesome chapter can't wait to see what happens in your next story.
slpytlak chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Goodie, goodie! I'm looking forward for more you're going to work on. This is an excellent chapter.