Reviews for Tortugan Beginnings
diversewithclass chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
I love this part of the story. It made me laugh so hard!
"And she smiled. He almost kissed her. Almost. But Lucas Hart was not like most men. He was unpredictable. And kissing her at that moment would have been predictable.

And he didn't roll like that."
GuardianAngel102310 chapter 31 . 6/22/2011
Please update soon! I love this story so much! .
Hannah-Hurricane chapter 31 . 4/26/2011
i know its been almost three years but please update, i've been reading this for the past few days and im absolutely in love with it. if you do i will send you virtual cookies. :)
You cant rush science chapter 31 . 2/17/2011
A great chapter cant wait for the next one.
Old Gregg93 chapter 31 . 6/15/2010
I love it! I really hope you update soon! I love your writing style and im glad you haven't sugar coated things.

PLEASE update!

Love from Scotland

Saoirse Driscoll chapter 31 . 7/10/2009
Brillant! Loved it dearly I did. Very well done, just like every other chapter of this story I've read.

And now I feel that I've been lacking in my portrayal of Jack, again. -sighs- Ah well.

Please, do continue. What's wrong with Tortuga?

hh chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
i think this story is great and i'm hoping to read more soon :)
Pirate's Bonny Lass chapter 31 . 9/14/2008
I wish this chapter could have been longer, but it was still extremely good. It makes me sad that Lucas will leave, but I hope everyone stays happy with the decision they make. I don't want something bad to happen either, considering Gibbs' "bad" feeling.
Ereneviana chapter 31 . 8/13/2008
This is a very good story! I love Audrina and Lucas! I can't wait to see what happens next!
brainfear chapter 31 . 7/31/2008
Thanks for posting more. More please!
BleedingRoses92 chapter 31 . 7/22/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter!
los-angeles-grl chapter 26 . 7/22/2008
Excellent story. Its been hard to put it down. Its a very good story, I cannot wait until it gets updated. Your story telling is wonderfull! Keep up the good work.
Christina Fey chapter 31 . 7/18/2008
I don't think I reviewed your story yet, but OMG it was so good I haven't been able to not put down a book in so long. I am going to be awaiting the next chapter! It took so many twists and turns! It was so good, I loved it!

Lady Nuit chapter 9 . 7/15/2008
You know my name is Angelina and it is wierd you calling a new whore that. I will try to ignore that. *pouts*
Kayley Taylor chapter 31 . 7/15/2008
The part with Audrina and Lucas was so sad! That's wonderful that Audrina isn't going to hold him back from the normal life that he so desires. I agree with those two - I think Audrina will be alright. ;D I also have a feeling that Angelina's going to leave the ship with Lucas... I hope, anyway, they would do good together. :D

The bit with Gibbs and Jack cracked me up. XD You write those two so well!

Great chapter as always, and try and update before your vacation!