Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
Eldersprig chapter 2 . 6/28
The whole "hunt the horcrux" thing is right up there with thinking that the solution to the second task (in the QUad-wiz) is to jump into a freezing lake! Couldn't they have used magic for either problem?
it chapter 16 . 6/8
Zlatka chapter 16 . 5/30
:D Suprise from Yaga.. :D:D Thank you for your story :))
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 5/21
Great story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. It would do very well re-written as a Non-Potterverse story.
sarah-rose76646 chapter 16 . 5/6
Read Bungle... And Turn. Me... Again.
Still a great read.
I'm specially hoping you'd take up 'The inner eye...' again. It's one of my favourite, right there with Nonjon's Black comedy, BajaB's Hufflepuff Harry and Rors Blot's Make a wish.
I do hope you continue...
Regards
Sarah
bonehead1st chapter 16 . 3/31
These are whiten in the first person
Awsum story's by the way
nanaeleanor chapter 4 . 3/30
I don't understand the Harry/Luna attraction. Even early in their correspondence she was snarky and angsty and revealed to him that the usual Luna traits from canon books were an act. Too bad because that Luna was quietly confident and wise in a zen kinda way. So she's dishonest and she only got worse. In addition, this Luna, even more than many of the characters he's angry with, really let him down when he needed her most. He opened up to her in his letters and was very vulnerable when he shared his fears before battle, but she refused him any comfort. Due to his experiences Harry is now much older than his years, so why the interest in a fifteen year old girl who seems silly and immature.

Also, isn't Harry becoming kind of a dick?
tkepner chapter 16 . 3/7
An excellent finish to your story! Keep writing!
Kurai Ummei chapter 16 . 3/5
Hack was awesome. Kwan was so low key badass. I miss Thunder and Collins still! Geez, what a tale.
I want to cry now that I'm done with both stories :'/
kazers chapter 16 . 2/19
man this was great. kinda hope to see more of this story
I loved both series I wasn't expecting it to be so good but for knelt my favorite authors I said what the hell and gave it a try anyway. It is pity we never heard for you against has been 3 years now

Best wishes
Me
mab70 chapter 16 . 1/22
This is an incredible story that I am absolutely sure my pitiful little review cannot do justice.
You came up with an amazing number of original characters and places. Believable places, still magical, enough to want to visit, and characters I became so attached to that I was angry when they died and elated at the ones who survived. There was so much action, so many unexpected plot twists, there was never any point of the story where I felt it dragged or spent too much time in details/scene setting.
To correct an error I made in an earlier review, I am thankful BajaB favorited you so I was able to find your work. I am extremely grateful that you continue to update even after you became a professional author. There are other fanfiction works I enjoyed that I can no longer read because the author took down all of their "amateur" work when they started getting paid to write.
Again, thank you very much for sharing your talent.
Lahmikhara chapter 16 . 1/15
Awesome story! Honestly one of my favorite series on this site must have read the first part 5 times by now, and I'm pretty sure this one will catch up eventually xD

Love your writing and I hope I'll be able to read more of it in the future.

Sincerely,

Lahmikhara
misherukuro chapter 16 . 1/2
Epic adventure thanks for the read. ,
1,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »