Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
Gina chapter 16 . 9/7
Wow.

Okay, knowing how long it too you, I'm glad I came late to the party. I'm also very grateful you finished the story!

I'll be looking into your other stories (two are open right now) but wasn't able to find your stories on amazon. Of course it would help if I had written down the titles when you told me them!
Gina chapter 12 . 9/7
Congrats on finishing the second manuscript as well as the up coming publication!
Gina chapter 10 . 9/7
Flexibility is good but um, dang.
Gina chapter 9 . 9/6
Congrats on the new baby. How are they liking elementary school? [snicker]

The sled rides sounds great but I'm not up to their speed of spell casting so I guess I'll need to stick to roller coasters.
Gina chapter 4 . 9/6
Years late but. . .

I like the interactions between Harry and Luna and LOVED the dance with Malfoy
Schnuff chapter 16 . 8/10
Finally I found time to finish reading this story.
I must say you are one of the best writer for action
stories.
So thanks for writing this story.
veiland chapter 16 . 7/31
Wow. I just finished this story (and the prequel) and I can say without reservation that this is definitely in the top 10, maybe even top five Harry Potter fanfics I've ever read. It's fresh, it's funny, it's Angsty, it's in second person which is incredibly hard to pull off, it doesn't recycled the normal tropes, and it's actually really good! You deserve every award, every plaudit, every piece of praise that I can possibly throw at both stories. Even though the story finished six or seven years ago it's still brilliant. It really should be higher up on the likes within fanfic. You did a magnificent job.
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 7/30
Again, Thanks for a great (re)read!
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 16 . 7/19
really, really good fic. fantastically written and original.
cgraham68 chapter 1 . 7/18
wow. couldn't stop reading. the second person style was different but you used successfully. thanks for giving your time to write. I'm going to look into some of your original works.
TheX00 chapter 16 . 7/12
Thank you for writing! This was a really enjoyable ride, and I thought the second-person POV worked great! Sometimes you wrote it very much in the style of a text-based role-playing game ("You wake up in a room. To the left is a painting of an old woman, to your right is a door" - that sort of style). I found that super enjoyable. Now and then things went a bit quickly, and then it felt more like a "standard" third-person style.

In any case, well done and thanks for writing!
jcampbellohten chapter 16 . 6/16
I disliked the second-person narration, but in a way it was better than first-person because I didn't have to try to maintain Daniel Radcliffe's voice as the narrator. The events of the two-part story were great. It was wonderfully original and inventive.
Are there lemons anywhere, by any chance?
camp1500 chapter 16 . 4/30
Very well done, I would not mind seeing more like this.
Atheist god chapter 1 . 4/29
I really enjoy your fics, and I hope that you'll write more
You're a genius
Kyonarai chapter 16 . 4/21
This was fantastic. Took me a little bit to get used to the perspective, since it's a bit uncommon for me to run into, but by the end, I was loving the uniaue opportunity for stray thoughts and banter it gives, and seems less tedious to write than the usual first person format.

But anyways, as for the actual story itself? It was engaging, funny, witty, with great highs and lows. I absolutely loved it and it's predecessor. I'm going to go check out more of your stories now.
1,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »