Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
TimothyB chapter 16 . 2/5
Great story and super unique. I really enjoyed this and definitely one of my favorite series.
Red8404 chapter 16 . 2/2
Great story.
Blueberry Babe chapter 16 . 1/31
Great story. Thanks.
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 1/29
If it's been a fun ride for YOU, it's been the Mother of All Roller Coasters for me! DAMN, but that was a good story! Your writing skills are impressive, in several aspects, and I loved all of it.

This, and you, get Favorited HARD.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 1/29
Dumbles is truly being a right bastard. Makes me wonder what he was up to while being impersonated.

Depending on things that depend, Harry might end up with TWO lovely witches in his harem. Not too sure how either would feel about that ...
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 1/27
Holy Freakin' Gee-Whiz! Wheels within wheels within ...

This is the sort of absolutely delicious plot-work I've come to expect from you. Harry's gambit with Narcissa was just solid, pure, giggle-inducing platinum!

I'm lovin' this one at least as much as BitJ. Always a pleasure to watch a master craftsman at work.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 16 . 1/22
I regret I have but one like to give.
Seriously, this is probably the best grown up Harry Potter I have read.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 4 . 1/21
This is the actual sound I am making at the end of this chapter.
Muahahaha!
mxme chapter 7 . 1/20
f
SomebodyLost chapter 16 . 1/14
Totally insane. Just... no words.

Thanks for writing this weird, humorous, expectations-defying fic.

P.S. Just sad that most of the women are either killed or relegated to sex stuff or just shown in negative light. Huh.
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Loved it, Ambassador and duel citizenship! Brilliant!
Nubya chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
Yeah 10/10 close to perfect as you're going to get, for an alternate ending. Liked it better than cannon ending. The baba yaga arc was pretty fkin amazing.
bkerrmom1 chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
Very enjoyable, thanks for a great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2015