Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
Fenrir666 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
What kind of haikus did the Dementor write?
kildar2010 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Wow this was an Awesome Fan Fic, i'm guessing the series has ended now but have you thought about a few one shots in this universe? Like going back to pick up Fawke's or maybe prank on Harry that involves booze, Fleur and waking up naked in bed with no idea what happend?
anyway 10/10
First Martian chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Amazing story, I've read this and Bungle and I'm off too read the rest!
Thanks for writing,
Will
animato22 chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Awesome :)
Shadow Starfire chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
you need to wright another one to this series. loved the stories.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Thanks for writing a great story! Keep writing awesome stories!
LBII chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Great work! Hack and scribe were very interesting characters. I do admit to being disappointed that you didn't come up with another troll or some other magical best named Slash to partner with Hack. Thank you for all your time, efforts and talent that shared with us.
dangerverse chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Amazing story, I loved it.
SL chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
I found the second-person narrative very personal: making me feel I am in the character. I also found the reluctant Casanova, the Indiana Jones like adventure , and the witty dialog very entertaining. However, I felt the adventure in Turn Me Loose a bit repetitive, after reading Bungle in the Jungle. What's more, I am a bit ambivalent on how I feel about Luna: while I found her providing some emotional depth in "Bungle in the Jungle", in Turn Me Loose it almost feels like it is just a loose end.

All in all, it is still a fun and entertaining ride!
R. Gray chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Loved this and the previous one :)
Although I could have done without knowing about Hagrid's love life :P
Keep up the great storytelling
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Who's Kwan?
Goldrune09 chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
The best second person story I have ever read!
Goldrune09 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Betting that svetlanna is either baba yaga herself or of some relation to her...
Joe Lawyer chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Pretty amazing story even this second time around several years later. This story and Bungle in the Jungle are probably in my top 10 Harry Potter fanfics of all time. There are just so many interesting and creative elements to the story. Even six years after it was started, there are few fanfics out there that really match up to it. It’s a rare story that deviates so thoroughly from canon and runs far away from Hogwarts’ familiar halls. The number of well written OCs that appeared is just another example of its ambition.

Thanks for a truly great read!
1,834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »