Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
Wulffe chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
Very good story .. loved the humor in it ..

shouldabeenadog chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
I cannot figure out why I stopped reading this when Luna and Harry blew up, but I'm ashamed of myself for it. This was extremely well done. This didn't plunge me as deeply into Harry as Bungle did, but it was still an excellent read. This felt more high adventure, especially when Baba Yaga and the Storming Hell scenes arrived, as opposed to the coming of age of the fic before. I think that was your intention, and thus, congratulations are in order. I look forward to your future work.
RagnarBlackmane chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Bravo :D

Just, bravo :D
Zhor chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Good so far...Very different and 'different' is most excellent. Onward I read.
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good good good
AnAncientBard chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
I love the second person style, after a while I stoped noticing it and just got dragged into the story.
All in all,
Helene chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
I've had a blast reading your fanfic! Thank you for sharing your imagination. I've downloaded some of your Fic from Amazon and I'm off to read that next. I'll be sorry when I have caught up to your current output. Your stories have been a great way to spend 'Hurry-up-and-wait' time.
sylvelle chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
And Kreacher brought Regulus to that cave and left him there. As his master requested.
sylvelle chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Dobby didn't because he was limited he did not want his master to know what he was doing. House elves including Kreacher apparate in and out of Hogwarts all the time and around it, that's how they do their jobs.
sylvelle chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
I wish you hadn't made Fawkes hostile.. I think he knows Dumbledore goes to far.
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
love it :D
One Lonely Marauder chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
I have to say it's been a fun ride. I avoided this story for as long as possible, not because I thought it would be bad, but because my friend wanted me ot read it and I have an unnatural ability to sink in to a story and disappear until I finish reading it.

This was no different - I was late for work twice because of it. (this makes me smile btw)

I've found myself re-evaluating the benefits of writing in second person perspective, and I find it very intriguing and may actually use your idea to try writing again (I've been unable to write a story in 3 years)

Considering my inner narrative has always been a mix of 3rd and 2nd person perspective I shouldn't be surprised..

But, I digress, I'm running out of time (as I'm close to being late for work again) but I had to take at least a little bit of time and thank you for this amazing story. You are an amazing author and you can be damn sure when I have money I will be heading towards amazon to check out your original work.

I tip my hat to you (even though I don't wear them) and will leave a better review when I'm not pressed for time.
Chargone chapter 16 . 6/2/2012

And now Harry gets to tell Luna about all the nonsense he had to put up with and things he had to kill to get where he is, yah?

a wonderful ending to a well written story.

... i spent a fair amount of time wanting to both hug and strangle Luna and Harry when they interacted though... could see and understand their problems but also see exactly where they were screwing up and making it all worse. heh. the ending is promising... i do hope it works out for them.

good job :)
Special Spriggy Exorcist chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
An excellent followup to Bungle in the Jungle. I don't think it was quite as good as the first and I think that the final battle was somewhat hard to follow and slightly rushed, but still a great read.

I find it a shame you chose to kill Kwan off, personally I would rather have seen you kill of any of the other major characters but, your story.

I've enjoyed these two stories an awful lot, and I look forward to reading the rest of you stories over the next few weeks. I noticed on your profile that you've written some original works, and if your other stories hook me as much as these, I suspect I shall have to buy them.
RadgarEleding chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
Excellent story. I could write pages about how wonderful and entertaining the journey through your imaginative version of the Harry Potter universe has been, but I will instead simply say that both installments of this tale have made it onto my very short list of favorite stories.

After my 2-day marathon reading these, I'm eagerly looking forward to sinking my teeth into whatever other exciting tales you may have already published.

1,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »