Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This was well worth the wait!
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
WOW! Back with a BANG! I see.

Excellent beginning, with all the previous elements present and accounted for. This promises to be as good, if not even better, as the previous brilliant story.

I love that Harry has a semi-demonic Troll as a Familiar. It seems so appropriate somehow.

Will Harry be affected by the Demon blood he swallowed? It doesn't seem the kind of thing to go through your digestive tract and NOT change you, at least a bit.

I await the next chapter with baited breath.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh yeah. trying to figure out what Riddle had for breakfast by looking at the shit on Malfoy's lips.

Just one of many, many great lines...the description of Hack the Troll...putting the wood to every female troll in sight...shesh.

This whole chapter was just great...right down to the diplo-speak, complete with English translations.
awolfki chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
you're killing me here. how can u start a story in such a fantastic way and then not give us the next chapter? lol. no i understand. i just read bungle in the jungle, finished it, and switched to turn me loose. any idea when u'll post the next chapter?

Loved it,

Lex Luthor's Toupee chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
You know now that I think about it all the Founders have animals that represent them. Gryffin, Snake, Raven, whatever the hell Hufflepuff has. Dumbles has his Pheonix. And Harry gets a troll. They all seem to be fit by personality.
thef00l2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I love the new story so far! can't wait for the next chapter. The new improved Harry is more grownup and this is looking to be as good as Bungle (which i've ended up up reading 4-5 times now so far)
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
One word, Awsome! I've been waiting for this forever and its finally here. Can't wait till you update and good luck with the sequal, it looks like its shaping up rather well. One question though, you wrote in ch 1 that its hard to use strong spells after apparating, but in bungle in the jungle you had Harry apparating like all over when he was fighting with a possessed Collins. Could you clear that up a bit?
Blake Mathers chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Wow, can't believe I missed it this whole time.

The two that are practically brothers "William and Harry" cursebreakers - was that intended? lol.

So, is Bellatrix Kwan's equal? That's a worry - I guess she's good but looks like she's one to watch out for.

Great start. Seems its out of the pan and into the fire already. So much for a subtle entrance, seems subtle is something Potter isn't aware with now is it?

Dumbledore's oath was nice too hear - but too perfect. Don't put it past the Headmaster to have some ace up his sleeve.
3-left-turns chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
i love hack! he's absolutley hilarious. i loved the way you describe his relationship with Harry though. that's very well done. this story rocks, i can't wait for updates!
devilblondie chapter 1 . 9/12/2007

What a great story (this one and the first)!

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this, revelling in both the actino and the dry, bitter humour (which I'm quite fond of).

Congrats on the successful attempt at 2nd person perspective! This is a hard perspective to take and you pulled it off, as disconcerting as it was in the beginning of the story.

Hope to see another chapter up soon!

lucas13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Im glad you finally got to write this sequel... I could barely wait any more... anyway I think its pretty cool that Harry in a embassor from Brasil now. There was a little mistake in the "Academie" line its actually "Academia" ... but maybe it would be better as "Escola de Magia"... anyway hope u can update soon.
Lukan Marvolo chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Alright my gifted friend, yes that means your special, an update whenever you have the time would be greatly appriciated.

Good stuff, Keep up the good work.

Tahari chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
YAY! You're new sequel is up. I LOVE this story! Please update and don't stop writing!
CrimsonRageX chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
All i can say is about damnd time your updates are like drinking coors after having to put up with pilsner i was worried that you might have decided not to write a 2nd one but i gess that was just dumb at least now i can sit here and bug you to update faster again.
Tmctflyboy chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
love the story, really look forward to see how she was cursed with whatever it was. update soon
1,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 .. Last Next »