Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
Rei chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Yay! Been waiting a long time for this! An awesome start to this new chapter of the series!
Drunken Little Monkey chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
Foster-the-Wizards chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
oh my god. that was awesome! bungle was one of my favorite stories and this sequel started out perfectly!

I can't wait for this entire roller coaster of a ride!
erin chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Fabulous! I'm so happy that you're underway with 'Turn Me Loose.'
SPikeofdoom chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Yay for the first chapter in what promises to be the best sequel to the best story XD. Woot for harry hack combo lol (sounds funny)but so does Dumbledor Fawkes XD. looking forward to chapter 2!
Blah-the-sixth chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Glad to see the update. I had started rereading "Bungle in the Jungle" while awaiting your next update. Anyway this story already has me wondering what will happen next. Part of me wonders if that thing that held Katie was meant to reveal Harry and his new skills (done by Dumbledore) or a trap to try and get Harry (by Voldemort). Guess Ill have to wait for the next few updates to find out.
Reviewer of the West chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I'm glad you got this going. It looks like it is going to be a great ride.

You have some interesting plot lines going and great possibilities for deception betrayal and overcoming problems. For instance, I wonder what Dumbledore was doing while Kate was dying (and how greatful Kate will be :-), and what exactly Hogwarts wards are doing to Harry. Is this a Dumbledore power siphon or perhaps Hogwarts recognizing an heir (though that seems a bit trite for your typically plot points).

Please continue!
Eldrad36 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Awesome. I am glad to see the story picking up where you left off. Non stop indeed.

Great first chapter, I think the talks with Scrimgouer went a bit too well. Admittedly Harry has excess leverage of Scrimgouer, and was prepared before time. But I can see several political situations in which Harry may come out the worse for wear, due to his general inexperience. Just a thought for the next meeting...

I'm very interested in how Harry is going to take and active role in the war while staying at Hogwarts, and how the situations presented by Half-blood prince will be tackled with Harry's new influx of skills, friends and personality. Either way its bound to be more in keeping of what many of us wanted from canon.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the Katie Bell. The switch between Harry giving the orders to Bill telling Harry what to do shows how more developed Harry is at leading and when he is clearly subservient in skill his willingness to follow. It presents a more real reflection of a more responsible Harry, well it does to me anyway.

Looking forward to more!

steve
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
*Drools*

OMFG!

Man i love your storys so freaking much it aint even funny!

Right when i saw ya had posted, i wanted to read, oh how i wanted to read so fucken much but... i waitied till today, mostly cause i couldnt really read and enjoy it aswell as i would like to when not at home and chillin right.

But it was worth the wait!

OMFG KICK ASS AND KEEP IT UP YOU GOD AMONG MORTAL WRITERS!

*Stares dreamly at you*

*Sees GF changing for bed*

Fuck that

*walks off to see GF...*

Hehehehehe update soon please, i like hermione so i hope she kind of ok, hate ron so i hope he dies... DIES I SAY! Ginny i could give no crap about, the twins i like them but i dont like them lmao, dont mind seeing them as villans at all.

Keep up the fucken amazing work and ill be a happy happy little bear!
the kwp chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I enjoyed the previous story, and have been looking forward to reading this one for a while. With the progress on "The Lie I've Lived," I thought it would be quiet some time before I had a chance to read this story, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

For a first chapter, it did not disappoint, and I enjoyed it. The scene with the Minister went too smoothly, which immediately led me to suspect that the diplomatic situation will come back against Harry at some later point. I wonder what, and who, happened to Katie.
Vampire chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Hah, awesome start to the sequel. Looks like it'll be just as good as the first.
Madfoot Moony chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Yes, a great start to the sequel of one of my favorite stories. I was wondering if you were going to continue this and I'm glad you did. Thanks for writing!
tdk99992000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
cool
Sister of Death chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I love the chapter, a very good start

lg sis
Randl Scot chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Nice chapter this was a really good start I am looking foreword to reading more please update will soon.
1,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 .. Last Next »