Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
flub chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
I liked the idea brought up of having sex with Hermione. That ought to be a great scene. I doubt he will treat her gently :o (Perverted giggle) Plus it would be the perfect revenge against Ron.
highbrass chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Great chapter. I was hoping for a bit more pissed!harry and him not walking into a trap Dumbledore had laid. Really what was he thinking giving any type of oath to that man. Can't wait for the next chapter and the final part of Darkness.
jon02 chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
awesome work like usual. like the Hermione angle your going for, definitely a interesting turn of events. looking forward to seeing luna's reaction to all this, and how the so called h/hr relationship will look in the eyes of the public. anyway like always looking forward to your next update.
KtheGrayt chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
This was another great chapter in this series. It's been a little while since i read the last chapter, so it took a few paragraphs to get back into the second person point of view. I thought it was very interesting with the portrait of exHeadmaster Dippet, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Clell65619 chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Hellfire and Damnation. Now I've got to go find Part One of this fic. This is an intense story, Wow.
Basium1 chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
This looks too much like a HHr. Please keep it HL.
rosiegirl chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Dumbledore is a jerk, Hermione is an idiot, Remus needs a pair. Harry needs to make them all miserable!
Magic Light Dragon chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Great stuff, I'm glad we finally got to see a confrontation between Harry and his old friends. Was not expecting the Dippet thing. Great chapter, glad this is still going strong!
Alatoic01 chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Nice entrance! I wonder what will Cho do with Charlie now?

I wonder if Ron was being keep in the dark about what happened, or he is just to dumb to belive it was for the better good?

Remus really need to grow a pair (hope he does and get better luck that in the original books), I wonder if he with Tonks?

Its a nice twist about Hermione that explain how thin she is, of course the presure of being HG and not geting suport for any students (and some professors) make that too. I wonder if she will be "doing it" with Harry, of course Harry can be with her and treat her poorly in public and have Luna as the real girlfriend (of course in secret).

By the way did the portrait of Dippet is posesed, a fake or cursed? and did he report back to Voldemort or its just there to protect the horocrux?

I will love to see next chapter soon and to see Harry next round with his old "friends" and maybe some demostration of Harry "training" to some of the persons in the school.

Cheers.

MAC
Poytin chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Great chapter. I can't wait for the rest.
Satsukifujin chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Damn Dumbledore, . I wanna see harry kick his butt!
Andrius chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
That's nice.

I was looking forward to conversation with Luna though. Oh well, maybe next episode.

Truly a 'coaster ride' so far.

I do feel sorry for Hermione, I hope Harry finds it in his heart to forgive her. The way I see it from your story, Dumbledore manipulated her as well. It's just that she isn't as independent as Harry and trust authorities too much. (Dumbledore says "it's for the best", she believes him).
Nights Silhouette chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
A nice chapter, keep it up.
knot phoenix chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Great chapter, good dialog. Though I hope Harry wont have to deal with Hermione much more I did think that Dippet was a nice touch.
Golden23 chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Good chapter but I think I was expecting more animosity between Harry and Dumbles. I mean there was some there but Harry wasn't really mad it seemed. Any way can't wait for the next chapter and I can't wait to see how 'To Fight the Coming Darkness' ends.
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 122 .. Last Next »