Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
angelbaby-323 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow, I spent the last week working around volunteer work reading your first story. That was amazing and I am sure that this one is going to be just as action pack and enthrawling. Well, I have to be up early tomorrow, so I will leave my review here, just saying that I can't wait until you update. :)
wolvesorrow chapter 1 . 9/8/2007

THAT WAS AWESOME! This is exactly what I've been missing since you finished ABitJ. Harry is such a sarcastic badass it's a very nice change from the pansy!Harry just about everywhere else. I especially love how he's so desensitized to stuff that would have made him puke before he went to the jungle. He killed a guy, only to later say the lightning show might have been a bit much but oh well. Thank you so much for continuing this and I'm eagerly looking forward for the next chapter.
apathetica chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
fantastic! I'm so excited you've finally posted the long awaited continuation to bitj! Every scene is a new encounter. I love how harry stuck it to the ministry and dumbledore with his new citizenship and status. Fawkes' reaction gets me excited for some demonic-trait plot twists. (If you need some inspiration for that, try some scenes from Ichigo's denegration into a hollow from the anime/manga BLEACH) I am also speculating that the pheonix wand core might not be working for Harry as well as chilotha's wand now - and further more, that that wand core just may be a coatl's feathers.

A jungle troll isn't a cool familiar, but hack is entertaining. I hope you update this story soon.

have the hogwarts wards been altered to keep harry prisoner? Or is it something else. Arg, i can't wait- update soon!
Anois chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I'm glad the rides continuing. I can't wait to see Harry come face to face with his old crowd.

: )
tuftujf chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
FINALLY! i've been waiting. update soon, lovey.
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
oh man, i have been waiting for this fic for ages! its good to see it online and im sure its going to be as good as the first one, I cant wait for the next chapter!
wsbenge chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I have been waiting for the sequel to start, and it started off with a bang. Lots of action. Harry's fighting skill and curse breaking skills put to the test in a big way.

Now, for the Luna reunion perhaps. :)
David chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Wow, fantastic start! It's great that you've posted a sequel, I look forward to reading the rest of it.

Keep it up! .:David:.
GhostJ chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Great to see that you are posting a sequel!

Loved the first one, although I will admit the style was offputting at first. It really does make the story flow faster though, well I think anyways.

Really looking forward to this!
anonentity chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wow. The second person POV nearly scared me off, but it's easy to get absorbed in the story, for the most part. Excellent read.
Rei chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Yay! Been waiting a long time for this! An awesome start to this new chapter of the series!
Drunken Little Monkey chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Foster-the-Wizards chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
oh my god. that was awesome! bungle was one of my favorite stories and this sequel started out perfectly!

I can't wait for this entire roller coaster of a ride!
erin chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Fabulous! I'm so happy that you're underway with 'Turn Me Loose.'
SPikeofdoom chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Yay for the first chapter in what promises to be the best sequel to the best story XD. Woot for harry hack combo lol (sounds funny)but so does Dumbledor Fawkes XD. looking forward to chapter 2!
1,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 .. Last Next »