Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
Vivss chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Great chapter! Harry having to be with Hermione is gonna be interesting. I thought he'd never be around her, Ron and Ginny anymore hehe. Can't wait to see another horcrux being destroyed! Update soon!
3000-Calorie diet chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
OMFG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!
Foster-the-Wizards chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
awesomew. i hope hermy funbag and luna and harry have a magical threesome
Drunken Little Monkey chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
man...thi s is fantastic
rlmess chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
hmm, I guess Dumbledore does win this part though Harry gets some points for his quick thinking. *smirks* I wonder if feeding the headmeaster the Draught of the Living Dead would constitute " protecting the castle and its students to the best of Harry's ability." Surely he'd be able to brew that. More or less correctly. Right?

I'm enjoying the seques as much as I've enjoyed the first part. Can't wait for more witty comebacks.

HappyIdiotTalk chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Say what now?
Weis05 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
It’s nice, but not enough. I understand your wish to do non-stop roller coaster, but some constructs must be tied up – without it normal perception pattern would be tarnished. So you may consider to at least ensuring that all guilty parties get what they deserve – one at the time. I speak about unexpected interruption in the end of Harry’ chat with Dumbles and that dirty trick with oath.

Now, when old coot tied Harry to school I’m afraid he may calmly die and be sure that his puppets do what he want them to do. I was incredibly angry when Dumbles revealed what he did to Harry. It was incredibly dirty and very unsatisfied. I hope Harry will find a way around it and somehow make sure that it will be Dumbles who break the oath.

But at the other hand it was quite amusing to see Dumbles’ and Hermy’ reaction to Harry’ propose to intimate their relationship. So, they may use him in every possible way – economically, psychologically, socially, they can make him their all-way whore, but at the same time they want to remain clean and rose-smelling? That’s nice, very nice. But not Harry’ way, I hope.

As I said – I’m afraid that Dumbles won’t be just seat and wait for the war to end so that Harry may unleash his revenge on him. But I desperately want to see this revenge.

Let’s see – why he needs Dumbles and his peers now? With new Minister it would be easier to get people ready to fight Voldy. What role has Dumbles in the fighting except of his puppet-manipulation that make more damage then good? What useful things did he do for now? He use Harry, he use just about everybody who could be manipulated into being in the league with him, he ruined probably more lives then Voldy through his manipulation and brainwashing. If he’s so mighty and respected, why did he do nothing to prepare wizarding world for fight? What did he do with Harry’ money? How he used his supreme reputation? Why he is so important and is he really? I don’t think so. I think for somebody presumably so mighty he done pretty little to prevent the danger. More possibly he quickens its escalation. So, remembering that I want revenge, I’d tell everybody about his machinations – everything – about love potion, obliviations, and thefts. I’d tell about his peers’ impact etc. Let them take the burn. Yes, there would be uproar, but the main Dumbles’ strength is his reputation. Let’s tarnish it beyond repair. Others goody-goodies deserve this no less. I think new Minister can cope with Ministry and Harry has good experience with his name durting. I say – this Dumbles’ mess must be revealed to public. Their reputation is false facade. They use Harry to achieve every goal, so, reputation must go. Let’s public see what is their true disposition. Or at least let it see true faces of its supposed heroes. I think it would be nice – to beat them with their own weapon.

I must confess – I desperately want to see Harry’ revenge and wish that it would be really, really elaborate. But I stand on what I said – there must be some tying up. Like you did earlier – you’d secure Harry’ position in political world – do it in magical and social as well. Let him free from that stupid oath and concoctioned image of deranged schoolboy.

Wait a sec! Does this mean that wards at Number 4 were charging on Harry’ magic? And now, at school – how nice Dumbles used lone, orphaned child – like a battery! I wonder, what uses he has for other children and what their parents will have to say if they know about it. And they must know – this man, after all, has all their children in his disposal. Very nice little detail.

And the other detail – maybe I was wrong, but it seems to me that Harry was far too lenient with Dumbles – how can he even consider letting him into his head? Their talk was too long and not very productive. That verbal meaningless ping-pong is very unlike Harry. Does Harry still think that Dumbles can collaborate with somebody? Didn’t his mistakes teach him anything? Please, he’s Harry Potter – not the Boy-Who-Lived, but smart-ass-crusebreacker-ambassador-politician Harry who we adore and admire. He can do much, much better.

I only regret that in this fic my favorite slytherins will be hurt as well.
Tilius chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Liked the new chapter.
Luc chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Harry really has grown up. He isn't letting his anger get the best of him, despite. A child would've jumped at Hermione, used all the anger aimed at Dumbledore, to hurt her.
FlightyFuschia chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
thank you for notifying me of this chapter.

now, as for my reactions...

WHY? I mean, come ON! If Dumbledork doesn't receive some sort of retribution soon, I just-ah! How twisted can you get?

interesting little plot you've got set up though, that's for sure. one that's already off and running by the looks of the horcrux.

amazing really. absolutely invigorating (and infuriating).

so, yes, enough adjectives. please get to writing soon! Gracias!
astridfire chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
200 reviews on two chapters. That's got to be some sort of a record.

This story rocks, as usual. :)
SPike of Doom chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
ive buckled my seatbelt and im ready to go XD lets get this roller coaster moving! looks like a fight scene coming up and i can barely wait!(luckily i have TFightTCDarkness to pass the time :) grudge sex lols.
A-man chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Your style of writing worked really well for the last story. But thats is because you were building up to a point...now the style is absolutely useless to the story. There is no present tense of him being somewhere and telling about the past that led up to a certain point. You are writing things in the past tense that are actually in the present...and its really just not doing anything for it.
apathetica chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
fantastic, as always. I hope to be seeing more updates for this story. I figured it was something with the wards- and I was very suspicious of Harry's oath when he made it. Anything he can - includes staying at hogwarts even after he's graduated and stuff.

Anyway, do i detect some forshadowing in the "when all this is over i'm going to make you pay" line - Harry vs. Dumbledore, almost immediately after Tom's body has hit the floor. THAT would be a kick ass ending.

In my story, hollow whole, I also made the trophy a horcrux, and I also made it so the horcrux would destroy the school from the inside incase it was discovered or voldemort fell permanently. So when i read that i was like "OMG he read my thoughts" but probably not - it's just a good line of reasoning to take. Still, judging by the fact that the headmaster's tower is still standing, i must conclude that the detonation was only a distraction for the horcrux to disapear into, or Dumbeldore's sacrifice wards are hotter than previously expected. I'm inclined to believe the former because it can't be that easy to get rid of one, not the way you've been writing the horcrux hunting. And if it's not either of those, well, i'm sure it'll be good.
MeghanReviews chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
I've written you already on this chapter. Can I just say-amazing? When's the next update? wink wink nudge nudge
1,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 122 .. Last Next »