Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/22
harry's take on class's is rather amusing, as is the interactions around luna: this fic deserves a humor tag!
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/22
harry isnt bad, but dumbles has a centrury of schemeing experience on him
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/22
harry's doing the politics quite well, i wonder what was trying to kill katie?
akin.ologunde chapter 16 . 10/21
wooooow, this is the best novel written in 2nd person that I have ever read. splendid work. kudos to you
kyoshi711 chapter 16 . 10/11
What a fantastic story. Your writing is absolutely fantastic! I hope you keep writing maybe a star wars crossover or smallville crossover story.
ripper34 chapter 16 . 10/2
Great story
floatingmangocake chapter 16 . 9/18
Thanks for writing, loved every bit of the stories.
emirgrey chapter 16 . 9/15
Enjoyed this and bungle in the jungle very much. I was turned off by the second person POV at first, but only because of personal preference. Upon deciding to overcome my preference, I'm ecstatic I did.
ericmyrs chapter 16 . 8/19
Just gotta say. This thing is pretty damn good.

Hack is obviously everyone's favourite. Kwan is a close second.

Did not see the wand thing coming. Nice twist.

Like the rest of your stuff, this was excellent.

Keep writing.

- Eric
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 8/4
TRULY HATE what you did with that blood ward, the only thing i seriously hate with this fic.

Just in case you take this as flame, dont, I reviews stories as a whole, so when im done with it, ill review it.
Navn Ukjent chapter 16 . 7/26
A great story.
Mayflowers123 chapter 3 . 7/23
Congradulations! After reading up to this point in this story and finishing the prequel I can say that i've caught myself thinking in 3rd person multiple times... or i'm just going crazy... oh well either way i'm sure it will be load of fun! And do you know how disturbing it is reading about 'myself' shagging several woman when I don't swing that way, but i'll tell you what bisexual is now something i'm considering.
Eldersprig chapter 2 . 6/28
The whole "hunt the horcrux" thing is right up there with thinking that the solution to the second task (in the QUad-wiz) is to jump into a freezing lake! Couldn't they have used magic for either problem?
it chapter 16 . 6/8
Zlatka chapter 16 . 5/30
:D Suprise from Yaga.. :D:D Thank you for your story :))
1,803 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »