Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
MaxQuill chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Wow. I'm kind of sad that this wonderful story has ended, but it ended very well. An amazing work, and I don't think I'll be able to read stories the same for a while after this 2nd person perspective. I found I much prefer it. Your Luna character and Luna/Harry relationship are the best I've read, and seeing as it is my favorite pairing, I must say I'm indebted to you for how well done it was. All in all, a damn fine piece.
DeusTenebris chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
impressive. very well done.
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
AN ITSY BITSY TEENY WEENY YELLOW POLKA DOT BIKINI THAT SHE WORE FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY
jayakiran chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
R.I.P Kwan Chang-Ho. What an absolute legend!
Flyte28 chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
Dam glad I found this story again, simply one of the best and most well writen stories on this site, funny, with good character development and just an all around amazing read.
Pokedomo555 chapter 16 . 10/19/2016
this was an amazing story
tcl7189 chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
Great run! :)
SemenDemon chapter 16 . 10/10/2016
Thanks for the great story! Have you found any other curse breaker Harry stories? I really like how you branched out from Hogwarts and am hoping others tried it too.
Ibskib chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
Legilmency - Legilimency

Avada Kedarva - Avada Kedavra
Ibskib chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
you're first instinct - your first instinct

in the in the Infirmary - in the Infirmary

yell for Hack back off - yell for Hack to back off

Sometimes the enemies - Sometimes your enemies

you're in an underground in a tunnel. - you're underground in a tunnel.

Its reassuring - It's reassuring

Snap - Snape

beyond there reach - beyond its reach

wordless magic - nonverbal magic
(a more accurate description)
Thetrio5 chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
Great story
Iryelb chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
Man this was great fun, wild from start to finish. I wish I'd bothered to check it out sooner rather than ignoring it after reading The Lie I've Lived. I feel like the time skip to the epilogue wasn't long enough for Hermione to have a child since most of the school year went by before her pregnancy and the time skip was only 19 weeks, as opposed to the around 36 weeks or nine months it usually takes.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 16 . 7/27/2016
Guest chapter 16 . 7/20/2016
Bravo. Still deciding wether or not my new favorite character is Kwan or the sorting hat from lie I've lived
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
My spidey sense is tingling, betchya Svetlanna is either the woman their looking for or serves her.
1,861 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »