Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
ender13sfd chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
A most excellent adventure!
RiderOfDragons12 chapter 16 . 11/23/2017
Fantastic story! I loved everything!
OtokoNoRomance chapter 6 . 10/31/2017
Hey! I finished Bungle in the Jungle yesterday. Just wanted to say it's awesome. Loved the originality of it all. I wasn't planning to review until after I finished Turn me Loose but I just had to after reading this chapter. thr scene where Harry is brought to Hagrids cottage to find him and Hack drunk of their assess is the funiest thing I ever read. I laughed so hard. Thanks!
GL chapter 16 . 10/10/2017
haha oh man...
fdean80090 chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
I have really enjoyed the two stories. The way it was written kind of reminds me of the old spider-man comics dialogue thanks again.
Gina chapter 16 . 9/7/2017
Wow.

Okay, knowing how long it too you, I'm glad I came late to the party. I'm also very grateful you finished the story!

I'll be looking into your other stories (two are open right now) but wasn't able to find your stories on amazon. Of course it would help if I had written down the titles when you told me them!
Gina chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
Congrats on finishing the second manuscript as well as the up coming publication!
Gina chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
Flexibility is good but um, dang.
Gina chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
Congrats on the new baby. How are they liking elementary school? [snicker]

The sled rides sounds great but I'm not up to their speed of spell casting so I guess I'll need to stick to roller coasters.
Gina chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
Years late but. . .

I like the interactions between Harry and Luna and LOVED the dance with Malfoy
Schnuff chapter 16 . 8/10/2017
Finally I found time to finish reading this story.
I must say you are one of the best writer for action
stories.
So thanks for writing this story.
veiland chapter 16 . 7/31/2017
Wow. I just finished this story (and the prequel) and I can say without reservation that this is definitely in the top 10, maybe even top five Harry Potter fanfics I've ever read. It's fresh, it's funny, it's Angsty, it's in second person which is incredibly hard to pull off, it doesn't recycled the normal tropes, and it's actually really good! You deserve every award, every plaudit, every piece of praise that I can possibly throw at both stories. Even though the story finished six or seven years ago it's still brilliant. It really should be higher up on the likes within fanfic. You did a magnificent job.
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 7/30/2017
Again, Thanks for a great (re)read!
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 16 . 7/19/2017
really, really good fic. fantastically written and original.
cgraham68 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
wow. couldn't stop reading. the second person style was different but you used successfully. thanks for giving your time to write. I'm going to look into some of your original works.
1,911 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »