Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
My spidey sense is tingling, betchya Svetlanna is either the woman their looking for or serves her.
ddzhalev chapter 16 . 6/16
Well, this was an incredibly unsatisfying ending... still, thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
D
seanjohnson8 chapter 16 . 6/8
This is madness, real, bloody, crazy, awesome madness. 10/10
LeoESerpens chapter 16 . 5/17
Thanks for such an awesome and adventure-filed fic! Great writing and some epic OCs, I really enjoyed it!
brokenstrings001 chapter 16 . 5/8
great work!
Cerjek chapter 16 . 5/3
what a ride! smashing!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 16 . 4/21
I love these stories! I read them on hpfanficarchive, but they aren't done there. Im SO HAPPY that it is here! ;)
himalay1729 chapter 16 . 3/27
An awesome end, here is hoping for a sequel. :)
himalay1729 chapter 10 . 3/27
himalay1729 chapter 4 . 3/26
:-)
himalay1729 chapter 1 . 3/26
Ariadne Venegas chapter 16 . 3/13
I really love your story!

I love your originals characters specially Hack and Kwon, and your take with Bill, Fleur and of course Harry.

I think course breaking it is Better carrier choice for Harry than Auror.

But I didn't like Luna at all, and less so with Harry, your original characters were better, she was awful all the way even at the end, Hermione was a lot better she redimed herself and Harry acknowledge that and they got fine. Luna never did she was petty all the way like Tonks, even Baba yaga was better!

Your take on the twins hurt me a little I can't believe that they can be betrayers at that fundamental level, appart from that eveyone else was awesome and well done, Snape was really good, he only think on himself.

And I would really had love and ending were Bill Fleur and Harry would end up together ;)

I hope you'll write fanfic sometime in the future again, I really love the Lie I lived too, Fluer and Harry is a good match.
hpf2114 chapter 16 . 2/20
Nicely done. In fact EXCELLENT!
1,847 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »