Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
I wouldn't have thought of that gambit. Can't wait to see how Tom reacts to it.
Rosa Mundi chapter 2 . 2/25
That's a very fitting horcrux. I approve.
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 2/22
I liked these stories. The second person thing was frustrating sometimes, but I think you did well. I liked the jokes mixed in. I didn't catch all the references, but it was quite fun. I wish he was a bit more violent with the betrayal aspect... that's a consistent thing for me though. Great story. I'm gonna see if I can hit "the lie I've lived" while being used to your writing style. I've started it a few times but never seem to be in the mood for it then and there. Thanks for writing!
Shadowdog11 chapter 12 . 2/21
Damn. I really wanted him dead.
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 2/21
I'm reallllly hoping for his death. I usually do though.
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 2/21
I want injuries!
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 2/21
Didn't see the twist. It's an awesome ploy!
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 2/21
Seems awfully forgiving.
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 2/21
Yeah that phrasing was stupid for having all those people evaluating it.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 2/21
I don't follow why he gave into those concessions... whatever wanting more still
dead feather chapter 14 . 2/19
I know this is an old story and about to end, but I gotta say, Harry is so bamf! Also abit depressing with his cynism. Its been nice to see the change. Although its going a tad too far with the angst factor. I do like to see how this Harry will live on
suziq968 chapter 4 . 2/16
Ballsy move. Harry's been exposed to enough dark monsters that he can pull it off. Dumbles will probably have an aneurysm. Fun times ahead for sure.
suziq968 chapter 3 . 2/15
Seriously? I hope Mr. Newman got some sort of reprimand, but seems to have very strange ideas about appropriate postings. Someone should warn Mr. Newman about karma. She is a bitch and loves to throw lies back at people because hey, what better punishment than inflicting the illness or condition on the person who lied about someone else having it?
suziq968 chapter 2 . 2/15
This is so sick. Dumbledore probably has a reserved suite in hell. Luna is going to love this.
CMVreud chapter 16 . 2/9
Ahahahahaha-
Best ending sentence ever used.
Wonderful story, truly magnificient.
1,886 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »