Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 1/27
Holy Freakin' Gee-Whiz! Wheels within wheels within ...

This is the sort of absolutely delicious plot-work I've come to expect from you. Harry's gambit with Narcissa was just solid, pure, giggle-inducing platinum!

I'm lovin' this one at least as much as BitJ. Always a pleasure to watch a master craftsman at work.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 16 . 1/22
I regret I have but one like to give.
Seriously, this is probably the best grown up Harry Potter I have read.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 4 . 1/21
This is the actual sound I am making at the end of this chapter.
mxme chapter 7 . 1/20
SomebodyLost chapter 16 . 1/14
Totally insane. Just... no words.

Thanks for writing this weird, humorous, expectations-defying fic.

P.S. Just sad that most of the women are either killed or relegated to sex stuff or just shown in negative light. Huh.
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Loved it, Ambassador and duel citizenship! Brilliant!
Nubya chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
Yeah 10/10 close to perfect as you're going to get, for an alternate ending. Liked it better than cannon ending. The baba yaga arc was pretty fkin amazing.
bkerrmom1 chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
Very enjoyable, thanks for a great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Just... wow :)
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
its rare that a sequel is as good as the original, but this manages to surpass it: nice job on the epilogue!
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
in the end even riddle was the lesser evil, props to him for fighting against the greater one
thepkrmgc chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
and so the final battle begins, hopefully dumbles and snape can hold the line while harry sets gringotts ablaze
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
poor petunia, i wonder how harry will beat voldie after that no doubt exhausting fight?
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
its good to see that albus has been dealt with, hopefully the strike through the cabinet will be a success
1,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »