Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
But nugget. Heh.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Oooooh, what next?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Nice first chapter. I especially liked the battle in the long term parking lot.
Garbouw Deark chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Fantastic job. There isn't much to say here, except that I hope to see more stories like this from you in the future.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
... and how come nobody got to use the Drought of Living Death in canon?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Norris pelt!
Biabara chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Noooo not Kwan! TT_TT I know someone had to die, but couldn't it have been anyone else? C'mon! You're breaking my heart here!
Biabara chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
"I almost named him Albus Severus Potter, but that just seemed cruel."
*evil cackle* brilliant! I almost chucked my book into the trashbin when I saw how Harry named his youngest son. If he had added Tom as second middle name, his son would bear the names of the three adults who fucked with his life the most. - sorry about the substandard english- but I think you get what I mean ;-D
Jas Moia chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
I lied. Still here. You bastard.
Jas Moia chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I'm sorry, but I hate your story. You make Rowling's version of Harry Potter look like crap. Your writing keeps me awake at night, promising myself each chapter will be the last. How dare you do this to a poor, vulnerable reader like me! Well. This chapter will be the last for tonight. Have you seen what sleep deprivation does to a reader?
Levy45 chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
I still don't get the Harry Luna relationship. It really doesn't make any sense to me. Why was/is he hung up on her? It makes no sense. She was lying to him and everyone she knows for years, so he never even knew her. When they start talking through the journals he never even once contemplated being together with her, until she reveals her feelings for him. Then he calls her on her behavior and she snaps and calls him a traitor(which he's pretty sensitive about) and a whole bunch of other things, along with threatening him with betraying him to dumbledore. Then he decides to eat his words and be a bitch by apologizing and saying he was wrong and sorry for hurting her. Disgraceful.

And where does his sudden attraction for her come from? His first thought when he sees her is 'huh, she looks young.' The next thing you know they're snogging and he can't get enough of her even though he's constantly fantasizing about other girls (Fleur, Hermy's fun bags, Katie's ass).

I don't see it. She's a liar, seriously crazy, probably a sociopath, and unstable. She's the kind of woman who will cut your penis off when you sleep. He should have never tested the waters.

I know I'm complaining a lot here. But I also want you to know that overall I am really enjoying these two stories. The 2nd person pov is interesting, the action is brilliant, plot great, writing great. It makes for a really good story. I just can't get on board with this version of Harry/Luna though.
ZanyMuggle chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Even after all this time, this is still the funniest line in all of HP canon or fandom:

"Identifying a limb dismembered by a spiked daemon club would be sort of like trying to figure out what Riddle had for breakfast by looking at the shit on Malfoy's lips."
Person that's hard to impress chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
I'm impressed.
orion0905 chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
Dang, just dang, a couple of great stories, I look forward to more.
so perfect it hurts chapter 4 . 8/31/2014