Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
One of the best authors on this website, hands down.
TheWolfMutt chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
I am in awe of such great stories. Both Bungle in the Jungle and Turn Me Loose are supremely good. At first, reading it as if I was Harry put me off but I got used to it. I am so glad I did. These were great reads and I thank you for sharing them.
PaultheEwok chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
A very enjoyable story. Awesome
joti52887 chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
wow what a story. I'll admit that the 1st person pespective gets some getting used to but it's well worth it. thank you for a great adventure and happy ending.
InArduisFidelius chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Almost as good as the prequel. Almost.
InArduisFidelius chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
... A civil conversation. Weird.
InArduisFidelius chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
I can't wait to read of more harry vs teacher episodes. Why am I even reviewing anyway? Must reeeeeeead
InArduisFidelius chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I am speechless when faced by the awesomeness that is harry potter being diplomatic. I did not see that coming! And what a welcome hogwarts gave him. It doesn't bode well for the rest of his stay. Oh and definitely prefer this way of dealing with Katie :)
Ben chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Just amazing. I started back with Bungle and years later I made it back to reread everything. Thanks so much for this.
Misjiduh chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Whew, what a ride! I'm pretty sure the songs "Turn me loose" and "Bungle in the Jungle" will always remind me of this story from now on, especially since I didn't even know them before reading this. There's a good chance Frank Sinatra's "My Way" will join them in making me feel nostalgia for this fic. I was partially listening to it ever since there was a reference to the song in Bill's and Harry's joking and it accompanied me through quite a bit of the epilogue. My Way fits the story quite well, in my opinion, almost as well as the title songs, despite being a bit too sad for the epilogue.

Anyway, the story was great and is probably one of my all time favourite fanfics now. I actually read "The lie I've lived" quite some time ago and I remember avoiding Bungle in the Jungle because the summary stated it was in second person, boy do I feel silly now. I'll probably go back and reread that one hoping the sequel that was mentioned comes out soon.

The second person perspective was interesting and isn't hard to get used to from a reader's standpoint. I also liked the way the prologue was tied into the story in "Bungle". In my opinion the version of Luna in the story was great and I probably enjoyed it more than any other version I've read until now since you added quite a bit of realism to her character. I don't have too much else to add, other than that this has been a great journey and I'm sad to see it end.
Juvart24 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Loved the story and loved Hack even more I'd absolutely hope to one day see a Hack & Harry comedy dou story.
Juvart24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
"Riddle has his snake. The old liar has his firebird. Fate has handed you a size changing demi-human with hygiene problems, gutter humor, and a willingness to put the wood to every female troll who wanders into his line of sight. Ironically, you wouldn't trade him for a dragon – he's just that cool."

I just about pissed myself laughing.
Pseud0 Nymph chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Just re-read this story (and Bungle in the Jungle) for the third time, and they are just as fantastic as I remember. I can't possibly list everything I loved about them, and this review really can't do them justice so I just wanted to say thank you so much for writing them, and you are a truly outstanding author :D
TLCFTW chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I am dying. Hack using Mrs. Norris as a pelt is an absolute masterstroke. This is the most I've enjoyed a fanfic in a long time. Thank you for sharing!
angeltrin1 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
I enjoyed this but, but, but no happily ever after? Ohhhh, I see going for realism. Right! 8D
I did like your story and your rather unique take on Harry. Tanks for writing it!
1,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »