Reviews for Turn Me Loose: A Harry Potter Adventure
dead feather chapter 14 . 2/19/2017
I know this is an old story and about to end, but I gotta say, Harry is so bamf! Also abit depressing with his cynism. Its been nice to see the change. Although its going a tad too far with the angst factor. I do like to see how this Harry will live on
suziq968 chapter 4 . 2/16/2017
Ballsy move. Harry's been exposed to enough dark monsters that he can pull it off. Dumbles will probably have an aneurysm. Fun times ahead for sure.
suziq968 chapter 3 . 2/15/2017
Seriously? I hope Mr. Newman got some sort of reprimand, but seems to have very strange ideas about appropriate postings. Someone should warn Mr. Newman about karma. She is a bitch and loves to throw lies back at people because hey, what better punishment than inflicting the illness or condition on the person who lied about someone else having it?
suziq968 chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
This is so sick. Dumbledore probably has a reserved suite in hell. Luna is going to love this.
CMVreud chapter 16 . 2/9/2017
Best ending sentence ever used.
Wonderful story, truly magnificient.
CMVreud chapter 13 . 2/9/2017
"That escalated quickly"-Harry Potter style.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 2/9/2017
Now we're seriously buffing up on some "Game of Thrones"-Levels.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 2/9/2017
Of all the harebrained things...
As I write that after the first real paragraph, or two I just add my own two knuts.
Dumbledore said he doesn't do anything to Harry, nor would use others to, but what is with "doing unto others", his friends were not included in his oath.
A sickle on Hermies potion being the 'Felix'.
And that french witch... If it's a ruse from Dumbledore it's Hermione, if it's Fleur's it's either Gabrielle, who's "absent", or Misses Lovegood.
Or if the little Veela fathoms herself a Slytherin it's Fleur herself.
Dark room, unfamiliar person, dark hair, heck, it could've been his MOM and he wouldn't know.
Or I read toomuch into it and Fleur's a bro.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 2/8/2017
I know that joke. It's effin' brilliant.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
Now that I think about it, Hack would've been the heck of a friend for Gav Smith, an Ogryn of the 25th Karanak Auxilia.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 2/8/2017
I wonder what Luna, or Loony, would've sait to "THE HAMMER". I think at least Loony would've liked it.
lightsofnight chapter 16 . 2/4/2017
G the Headmaster chapter 16 . 1/8/2017
Great story
Corwyn chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Loved both stories, thanks for sharing them with us.
Awr11ghty chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
I don't know if you'll read this, this story be years old already but I have to say that reading this story and the prequel the last 3 days has been one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had when reading. I place this solidly in the top 10 of all stories (even professional ones) I have ever read.

Thanks for the brilliant story
1,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »