Reviews for A Determined Frame of Mind
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 17 . 2/8
I...no.

I reject this.

MoonlightM4gic chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
Great story! Read the first one and then this one in just a couple days. You wrote the characters very well and the story was very engaging, i will admit that it was very hard to force myself to study instead of just reading your story. :P
Celestinasong chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
nice
J N chapter 24 . 12/9/2015
I just finished reading this (after reading the first fic in this series). It was amazing! I have read many HP fanfictions, with different combinations of characters and I would say that this is by far the best series that I have read! Well done!
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Yeah I'll say THIS is the chapter most people were waiting for! :)
tragicpoet54 chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
This was awonderul story. When I am bored and tired of looking for fic to read, I know I can always read one of your bazillion stories and every one will be excellent
EmRosie chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
Fantastic story!
iadorespike chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
Well, I really enjoyed this series and the relationship that you built between Draco and Harry - hard won as it was. I will admit that I was just a little disappointed that fear of losing his job/political pull really *was* the reason that Scrimgeour took the actions that he did, putting that terrible curse on Harry. Horrifying, though I guess not really unbelievable at all. Sad. But, Harry and Draco, and rings! Love. :)

Thanks so very much!
iadorespike chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
Holy cow! Harry was fierce. Harry was awesome. Harry was DETERMINED! And Draco as well. They really do deserve each other because they've EARNED each other. *happy sigh* And, by the way, I absolutely love the imagery you use to represent what happens when Draco Psyche Dives. It's brilliant!

Thanks so much!
iadorespike chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
Wow, your warning was appropriate, after all. I suppose I should have seen that betrayal coming, but...silly me. The thing is, I still don't understand *why* Scrimgeour is so against Harry that he would cast the Cassandra Curse on him. I agree with what Harry said originally, that it had to be *personal* in some way, not just random envy or hatred or fear. I don't know, I still feel like there is something critical that we don't know about this situation. Well, off to see the boys suffer. :(

Thanks so much!
BeccaSheep chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
This story is hot and beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen love in slash fic, it's usually just passion or romance even in the good ones. This is well written. I kinda regret that there is sex in it, it seems like a perfect friendship. I like the give and take too, that slow realization.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/23/2015
Beautifully written, though a very anticlimactic ending. I wanted there to be a row with Ginny, but well we can't all have what we want. Besides, I'm biased.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/23/2015
Ahahahahahaa~ Lila.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
Don't neutralize Scrim! He's the only one who can lift the curse!