Reviews for A Determined Frame of Mind
AnyankaEllie chapter 24 . 11/8/2017
Thanks for the super stories ) I had no idea you would make Scrimgeour the coolprit )
coffeemaster143 chapter 17 . 11/4/2017
Nooooo!
Song Angel chapter 24 . 11/2/2017
Wonderful story. I absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2017
Amazing I acc have no words
Firefox1000 chapter 24 . 7/21/2017
Read both stories and i loved them so so much. U wrote an incredible series. I could not get over the emotions u portrayed so beautifully
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 24 . 6/18/2017
This story is well thought out and incredibly cute! I loved it.
SashaHRH chapter 24 . 5/16/2017
I have been voraciously reading your amazing art called story telling. You grip the imagination in a way few can aspire to. I rode this particular rollercoaster with breathless anticipation of the next hill, valley and curve. I actually responded verbally to an especially difficult obliviate scene. Made my husband jump in reaction :D. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I look forward to continuing my journey through your works.
UnusuallyZealousBurgette chapter 24 . 3/26/2017
Really awesome series! I liked that it wasn't soley focused around romance and that the plot was extremely well thought out and compelling. The effort put into this could be seen and the spells that you came up with were so well thought out I would have thought JK Rowling came up with them herself *winkwink* Can't wait to read more by you!
UnusuallyZealousBurgette chapter 20 . 3/26/2017
First things first I LOVE this series, I've been binge-reading it (weird life I live, I know) since 12 oclock last night and was planning to leave one long review at the end but something about this chapter bothered me a lot, please don't think it's too stupid. But I Harry plans to make an Unbreakable Vow not to commit suicide isn't that kind of a "You played yourself" situation? If he tries to commet suicide, he dies... just saying
Cameronr19 chapter 24 . 3/9/2017
I've read a lot of fanfiction. This one was recommended by buzzfeed and I was not disappointed. I read another of yours along time ago and I can't believe I missed this one. It was so different and refreshing. I could literally feel the anguish Harry felt, all the emotions were so raw and real. At the end of the day, all anyone wants is someone that won't give up on them. Draco's character was great, if a little too controlling. I often wondered why he didn't just spell things out for Harry, but I guess that is the Slytherin way and I am a gryffindor. I look forward to checking out your other work!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/8/2017
I guess you must have been tired of hearing this at some point but your story was in lack of another word ...glorious. It reminded me of Greek tragedies. All those emotions building up leading to a catharsis so strong it had me smiling all day just thinking about it. The characters were so well written, so rounded. It was the first story of yours I read but I am sure I will read many more if only to relive even for a little this wirlwind of emotions.
SarahLuzie chapter 24 . 2/3/2017
This is really another of your truly incredible stories.
I really love it. Your characters are perfect. And the storyline throughly genius.

Guest chapter 24 . 1/3/2017
I loved both of these stories!
Ais chapter 24 . 12/18/2016
Thank you so immensely much. I can't express how purely joyous this story has made me and how much it has helped me. It may sound terribly cliche and corny, but your writing has made me find a hope and love that I never dreamed of. I've been more confident and ambitious and I've stopped fucking putting on a facade when I'm around others. I've been more myself, and it's thanks to you. I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm gushing but you deserve every accolade for this amazing piece. It was beautifully written, humorous, wonderfully intelligent, raw, compelling and fascinating beyond belief, hot, enrapturing... It evoked such powerful emotions within me. When they finally freed Harry of the curse I couldn't help myself and started actually cheering and pumping my fist in the air for about five minutes. This happened multiple times throughout the story. I would've looked hilarious if anyone was around to witness it. I laughed and cried and smiled until my cheeks hurt. This story held my heart, broke it, and then mended it, putting it back together in a way a trillion times better than before. I loved all of the psychology and inter and inner personal dynamics and the exquisitely developed characters and plot and problems and fantasy and setting and concepts and details and humor and and world. Holy shit it was... thank you. Please don't stop writing, whether it's Drarry or anything else. You're incredible.
Oh and obviously I adored A Reckless Frame of Mind too.
Blue chapter 24 . 9/12/2016