Reviews for A Determined Frame of Mind
tragicpoet54 chapter 24 . 11/20
This was awonderul story. When I am bored and tired of looking for fic to read, I know I can always read one of your bazillion stories and every one will be excellent
EmRosie chapter 24 . 11/12
Fantastic story!
iadorespike chapter 24 . 8/27
Well, I really enjoyed this series and the relationship that you built between Draco and Harry - hard won as it was. I will admit that I was just a little disappointed that fear of losing his job/political pull really *was* the reason that Scrimgeour took the actions that he did, putting that terrible curse on Harry. Horrifying, though I guess not really unbelievable at all. Sad. But, Harry and Draco, and rings! Love. :)

Thanks so very much!
iadorespike chapter 19 . 8/27
Holy cow! Harry was fierce. Harry was awesome. Harry was DETERMINED! And Draco as well. They really do deserve each other because they've EARNED each other. *happy sigh* And, by the way, I absolutely love the imagery you use to represent what happens when Draco Psyche Dives. It's brilliant!

Thanks so much!
iadorespike chapter 17 . 8/27
Wow, your warning was appropriate, after all. I suppose I should have seen that betrayal coming, but...silly me. The thing is, I still don't understand *why* Scrimgeour is so against Harry that he would cast the Cassandra Curse on him. I agree with what Harry said originally, that it had to be *personal* in some way, not just random envy or hatred or fear. I don't know, I still feel like there is something critical that we don't know about this situation. Well, off to see the boys suffer. :(

Thanks so much!
BeccaSheep chapter 8 . 8/3
This story is hot and beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen love in slash fic, it's usually just passion or romance even in the good ones. This is well written. I kinda regret that there is sex in it, it seems like a perfect friendship. I like the give and take too, that slow realization.
Beautifully written, though a very anticlimactic ending. I wanted there to be a row with Ginny, but well we can't all have what we want. Besides, I'm biased.
Ahahahahahaa~ Lila.
Don't neutralize Scrim! He's the only one who can lift the curse!
Batty too, I'd assume, he'd notice.
What about the letter he wrote to Ginny? Hmm..
Delirium Syndrome chapter 17 . 5/19
Ouch. And by ouch I mean, whoops, there goes my heart. I'm just gonna go cry now.
Meel Jacques chapter 24 . 5/8
I bet Harry never imagined such a situation! Hahaha
Perfect! *0*
Meel Jacques chapter 23 . 5/8
As we are possessive , is not we? Hehehehe
Draco is lovely! *0*
Meel Jacques chapter 22 . 5/8
That was intense! I can not get the silly grin off my face! Hahahahaha Despite this thing inclined, slanted, bent, straight and curved be very silly, I had fun. It was all sexy and the way it should be... special. *0* o/