Reviews for Curious Itachi Meets The Friendly Puppy
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I am just crying here... that was awesome! XD I loved it. It never fails to make me curl up in foetal position and laugh my eyes out.
NovaStars42 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Excellent! Very funny!
budchick chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Seeing-eye shark. Brilliant. I love that Orochimaru's been turned into the ex that everyone in the group hates because he 'only wanted Itachi for his body.' Gosh, Itachi's girlfriends are so good to him. Did the Akatsuki stay up all night and eat ice cream with him as well?

I am interested in one little detail which you've neglected to expand on: when Kisame was carrying Itachi's belongings and the competition for the rights to use the spider-infested broom closet devolved into what looked like a strip war - who won?
clairebear2319 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
That was amazingly hilarious. I nearly pissed myself laughing
Good job:)
qqsha chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
OMG This was AWESOME! I am certainly going to read it again when its not almost 4 in the morning so I can laugh properly! I enjoyed the writing style, the characters as well (especially Tobi and all the "he is an Uchiha" hints~). I loved it!

And the dog was really cool, too! Same with the Dog Trainer! :D
Lady Hate chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hilarious,absolutely the Akatsuki interaction, loved Tobi and loved Mr. Whiffles. I think I am in pain from laughing so much.
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I am in love with your fics. I love how your Britishness comes through as well, it's nice to see another Brit around here! ;) You have a great sense of humour. I especially liked this line: "Itachi picked the puppy up and marched into the kitchen, doused it in a good sprinkling of chocolate sauce, and optimistically left it tied to Zetsu's door." I laughed so, so hard I thought I was going to choke, bravo!
SapphireCuatro chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
You seem to enjoy humiliating Itachi.
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Wow..that was freakin' hilarious. I am now addictied to Akatsuki-themed crack. Um, my favorite part was probably...Sasori hanging up the sign that said "On holiday, please cancel milk." Or Kisame mentioning Itachi's attempts to shave. Or Sasuke's kitty drawing. Or "One of those...things." Or the brief description of the Akatsuki's suburban life. Well, I can't decide! But your writing is great, as well as fabulously British! I need me some good British writing, un.
Narkness chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
You probably get a lot of reviews harping, OMG THATS FUNNY.

I shall try to be a little more dignified. :)

Hilarious. Really. You inspire me to also fill the world with Akatsuki Crack.

Nicely written, no chat speak in sight! or 'OMG's'.

Mr. Whiffles will be in my heart forever.

- Narkness
AkaneSukishima chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Loved this story! Please write another chapter for it? I'll favourite and alert the story and author... pwease? and mister wiffles was awesomely cute! aw i love puppies and kittens... haha tobi is such a weird guy. lol he let's madara uchiha take over way to often..haha he used sukuyomi on poor zetsu... makeanother chapter! signed: akane sukishima
KaInuKomaru chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That was freakin' hilarious! ! _
REVOLUS chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
hahaha, i love ur story keep up the good work
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I love how you write. It's so hilarious. Haha, poor Sasori! I love how Tobi is secretely evil. Oh god, the best part was when Pein cried out "Mr. Whiffles!" That was just win. XD

I also like how you go into so much detail for all of the crazy parts, like the Jones family and Deidara's bird "forgetting" how to fly, lol.

So I loved it! WIN! XD
Jikage chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Itachi expected Sasuke on his lap...with a collar.

...That sexy pervert. xD